$0.99 Anime

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.

$0.99 Anime

Postby TaranT » Sat Aug 03, 2002 11:21 pm

One of the local Suncoast's is clearing out Pioneer anime tapes (note: tapes, not DVDs). About 30-40 tapes in stock; dubs and subs; Battle Athletes, Nazca, Tenchi...maybe a few other titles. All are 99 cents each.

I don't know if this is nationwide, but it might be worth a look. (If you're in the Seattle area, I saw them at the Bellevue Square store this afternoon.)
TaranT

Re: $0.99 Anime

Postby FirestormXIII » Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:21 am

TaranT wrote:One of the local Suncoast's is clearing out Pioneer anime tapes (note: tapes, not DVDs). About 30-40 tapes in stock; dubs and subs; Battle Athletes, Nazca, Tenchi...maybe a few other titles. All are 99 cents each.

I don't know if this is nationwide, but it might be worth a look. (If you're in the Seattle area, I saw them at the Bellevue Square store this afternoon.)

Hmm, I'm not quite sure if this is nationwide, but I do know some of the prices on Pioneer DVDs are down. I saw the Battle Athletes DVDs for 15 bucks apiece at my local Suncoast. I also got the Trigun box set for 150 bucks.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.
FirestormXIII

Postby kthulhu » Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:23 am

Suncoast Motion Picture Company?

Hmm,Yahoo says we have one in Lloyd Center here in Portland,Oregon.I'll try to get Klinky to check it out.
I'm out...
kthulhu

Postby Beefmaster10000 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:29 am

Sweet. I wish there was a suncoast where I live. This sucks, because I want that Tenchi and Battle Athletes stuff. Though, now I know where some of the people on Ebay get these tapes brand new.
Beefmaster10000

Return to General Anime