Here is one everyone will know about Eva unit 01 vs Wing 0

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Thu Aug 08, 2002 2:43 am

the eva couldnt scratch the gundam, ita armor is just too strong for 01 to penetrate.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:40 am

Does it really matter? Both are ink and paint on animation cels. And if they were real and about to have a match,we'd all be freaking rather than musing on who is better.
I'm out...

akatoro
Org Profile

Post by akatoro » Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:23 am

Ink and paint? INK AND PAINT?! They're godlike. and besides.. Eva's are made with much better ink and paint then any gundam could ever be, so that settles it.
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:05 pm

*sigh*
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:21 pm

Why don't you all go play Super Robot Wars Alpha and just find out for yourselves? :D

AZtec543
Org Profile

Post by AZtec543 » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:40 am

I dont what most people are thinking but it is clear that the eva would win. The Eva's ATF can with stand the distuction of an S^2 engine and an N2 bomd which in the Eva Universe seems to be more powerful than any wing Zero can through at EVA 01. Secound the eva's Regenerative power make it vertially unstoppable. For those who bring up the umbilical cord are assuming that it is not in berserk mode when its true power comes out. I am not bothering to elaberate on the size difference and the fact that the EVA machine guns alone are half the size of the gundam and can perce ATFs which are more powerul then gunduiam.

AZtec543
Org Profile

Post by AZtec543 » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:46 am

(this is a correction)
I dont what most people are thinking but it is clear that the eva would win. The Eva's ATF can with stand the distuction of an S^2 engine and an N2 bomd which in the Eva Universe seems to be more powerful than any wing Zero can through at EVA 01. Secound the eva's Regenerative power make it vertially unstoppable. For those who bring up the umbilical cord are assuming that it is not in berserk mode when its true power comes out and the cord is unnecessary . I am not bothering to elaberate on the size difference and the fact that the EVA machine guns alone are half the size of the gundam and can perce ATFs which are more powerul then gunduiam.

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:48 am

It's very simple. Assume both an Eva and an Gundam appeared in Tokyo tomorrow and for some unknown reason decided the other has to die. You want to know what would happen? Nothing! The physics of neither of these vehicles would work (some more than others ::cough:: EVA ::cough::). So, what it will boil down to is extracting both pilots from their cockpits, and then watching Heero pound the shit out of Shinji. So, I guess Wing Zero does win afterall...

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:59 am

I am officially releasing this thread from it's sad semblance of existence.

*Pulls plug*

Now just let it die.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:52 am

if a gundam can take the blast of a ray that can destroy the planet then I would asume it could handle a measely Eva machine gun.

Return to “General Anime”