HD question

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.
AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Re: HD question

Postby AceD » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:14 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Yue wrote:
AceD wrote:We've got no problem doing it.
The huge problem at the moment is for people who don't watch dubs, fansubbers do a better job at releasing anime than any Japanese disk we could buy. When you consider typesetting, styling etc. Then on top of that -- it's free.

Crunchyroll and other such streaming services would like a word with you. The bit of it being free is a whole other can of worms.

I don't think this thread is going anywhere good.
You do realise CR has no typesetting in it's releases, and it's a stream....again, weaker releases than elsewhere.....

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Postby Hagaren Viper » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:01 pm

AceD wrote: You do realise CR has no typesetting in it's releases, and it's a stream....again, weaker releases than elsewhere.....

Yeah, which is fine since you don't need typesetting. And it's a stream... duh, you're either not paying for it in general or paying the small fee for hd. You're not entitled to a file unless you actually pay for something. Crunchy is perfectly watchable as is. And on top of that -- it's free. :roll:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 pm

I watch all new anime on Hulu .-.

We have Hulu Plus so we can watch it on our 360 and PS3 and it updates with new anime within a few days of it coming out in Japan. Then again, Hulu is also available online for free, just without the full library :P

I know the certain countries have certain blocks in place but to that I say STOP HATIN' FREEDOM AND MOVE TO 'MURICA. :awesome:
ImageImage

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Postby AceD » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
AceD wrote: You do realise CR has no typesetting in it's releases, and it's a stream....again, weaker releases than elsewhere.....

Yeah, which is fine since you don't need typesetting.
Bakemonogatari? Maria Holic Alive? no typesetting needed?

bwahahahaha. If you say so.

Return to “General Anime”