Rightstuf Question

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.

Rightstuf Question

Postby EkaCoralian » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Question!

Basically I preordered all of the Madoka Magica DVDs back in early January. I know the first volume released on February 14th, and I was expecting it to arrive in the mail within the week, but the case has not been so.
When I go to my order page it says that all items have been backordered, the ship date was Feb. 24th and it has not yet been shipped. All the DVDs are listed as 'Reserved for your order' too.

So, when I preordered them all at once I /figured/ that each volume would be shipped to my address when each day of release hit. Is Volume 1 not coming in the mail to me because its waiting for the other two volumes to release so they can give it to me in one package?
'First time I'm really ordered with Rightstuf so I didn't know if thats how things played out if you order a bunch of things at once...

Input is appreciated.
Image
User avatar
EkaCoralian
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;

Rightstuf Question

Postby TEKnician » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:Is Volume 1 not coming in the mail to me because its waiting for the other two volumes to release so they can give it to me in one package?
'First time I'm really ordered with Rightstuf so I didn't know if thats how things played out if you order a bunch of things at once...

Input is appreciated.


I don't think so.

When I ordered a bunch of DVDs, they gave it to me in sequence that they had it available. I ordered some ghost in the shell stuff along with the DURARARA!! Trio, but the trio came later on because they didn't have enough. When they have too many orders, the front line of requests take priority. Even if you preordered it, THOUSANDS of other people did too. It's like a regular order at this point.

If they had your DVD, you will be shipped a DVD.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
User avatar
TEKnician
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2010
Location: Smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
Status: Not reading the spoilers or manga

Re: Rightstuf Question

Postby EkaCoralian » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

The_TEKnician wrote:
EkaCoralian wrote:Is Volume 1 not coming in the mail to me because its waiting for the other two volumes to release so they can give it to me in one package?
'First time I'm really ordered with Rightstuf so I didn't know if thats how things played out if you order a bunch of things at once...

Input is appreciated.


I don't think so.

When I ordered a bunch of DVDs, they gave it to me in sequence that they had it available. I ordered some ghost in the shell stuff along with the DURARARA!! Trio, but the trio came later on because they didn't have enough. When they have too many orders, the front line of requests take priority. Even if you preordered it, THOUSANDS of other people did too. It's like a regular order at this point.

If they had your DVD, you will be shipped a DVD.


Oh, ok. Madoka's probably just in huge demand or something since its Madoka, I guess. Thanks!
Image
User avatar
EkaCoralian
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;

Re: Rightstuf Question

Postby LantisEscudo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:19 am

On each page for the Madoka disks, there's this note:
rightstuf wrote:Note: for customers ordering all three volumes of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, we suggest placing each volume into a separate order. This ensures each volume will be shipped when it is received rather than being held until your order is complete.


They normally ship as items come in, but Madoka being an Aniplex release may have things a bit different.
User avatar
LantisEscudo
 
Joined: 08 Mar 2001
Location: Vermont

Re: Rightstuf Question

Postby EkaCoralian » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 am

LantisEscudo wrote:On each page for the Madoka disks, there's this note:
rightstuf wrote:Note: for customers ordering all three volumes of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, we suggest placing each volume into a separate order. This ensures each volume will be shipped when it is received rather than being held until your order is complete.


They normally ship as items come in, but Madoka being an Aniplex release may have things a bit different.


Oh.
Well then... how do I cancel my order? ^^; Or change it?
Image
User avatar
EkaCoralian
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;

Re: Rightstuf Question

Postby Knowname » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 pm

I remember being asked if I wanted it as they came in or in one box. Not sure what vendor it was though...
If you do not think so... you will DIE
User avatar
Knowname
 
Joined: 16 Nov 2002
Location: Sanity, USA (on the edge... very edge)
Status: Indubitably

Re: Rightstuf Question

Postby Rendakor » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:Oh.
Well then... how do I cancel my order? ^^; Or change it?

Use the form located here:
http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/custome ... ssistance/
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: Rightstuf Question

Postby EkaCoralian » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Thanks a bunch!
Oh Aniplex, y u so difficult sometimes.
Image
User avatar
EkaCoralian
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;


Return to General Anime

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests