The end [of Bleach] is near!

TEKnician
Org Profile

The end [of Bleach] is near!

Post by TEKnician » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm

ITS GOING TO END SOON

I swear to god, if they continue the anime without the manga, this series is just gonna have an aimless plot.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Re: The end [of Bleach] is near!

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm both depressed and relieved.
On one hand, this means Bleach doesn't go on for another 10 years like Kubo boasted before.
On the other hand, a few months after Bleach's manga ends, the anime'll end; and I've spent about 6 years of my life with Bleach's anime. ;; It had its ups and downs, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it was my shonen, y'know? Didn't get into Naruto, I think KHR is ok, but Bleach? Bleach is my choice.

So yeah, I'mma be depressed when its over.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 am

Bleach isn't over yet?? was there like a sequal? I feel so out of the loop.

I'd always LOVED Studio Pierrot though... so I'm sad if they stop. But I'm sure they'll be doing something great next... like Naruto.
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm

It was already common knowledge, really. I remember something from back around the beginning of the Fullbring arc that the one after it was going to be the last one.

I don't really care as long as the end is satisfying.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Bonehimer
Org Profile

Post by Bonehimer » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am

Now they just need to make Bleach Kai.

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Finally, they should have just ended it with the defeat of aizen. I hope the author actually comes up with a coherent reason as to why he threw the fullbringer's in because honestly it felt almost like a filler arc, they introduce a ton of new characters and an entirely new type of power and then it just ends and all those characters and powers go away. They also keep dropping this little hints about some big revelation of Ichigo's past but never explain it, and the reason Aizen rebelled (something to do with knowing about what the spirit king really was) hoping that gets answered as well.

Plus we really need to see the rest of the captain's bankai's before the end, hell, we never saw aizen's bankai period because he went into butterfly mode, that really pisses me off. Hope the author makes some kind of zanpakto guidebook later that explains the different powers of each sword cause it's just gonna cause a lot of frustration and rumor mongering among fans if he doesn't.

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Thank you God.
Jasta85 wrote:they should have just ended it with the defeat of aizen.
x2
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Arc being a non-standard unit of measure for a shonen series. Probably going to be another year worth of content.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Jasta85 wrote:Finally, they should have just ended it with the defeat of aizen. I hope the author actually comes up with a coherent reason as to why he threw the fullbringer's in because honestly it felt almost like a filler arc, they introduce a ton of new characters and an entirely new type of power and then it just ends and all those characters and powers go away. They also keep dropping this little hints about some big revelation of Ichigo's past but never explain it, and the reason Aizen rebelled (something to do with knowing about what the spirit king really was) hoping that gets answered as well.

Plus we really need to see the rest of the captain's bankai's before the end, hell, we never saw aizen's bankai period because he went into butterfly mode, that really pisses me off. Hope the author makes some kind of zanpakto guidebook later that explains the different powers of each sword cause it's just gonna cause a lot of frustration and rumor mongering among fans if he doesn't.
Watch...they're gonna try and mimic FMA where the first enemy was actually their ally. "Ohmaigad, Aizen was trying to save everyone! Oh, no! Why didn't we join him? oh no! We imprisoned our only chance of saving the world! oh no! we were wrong this whole time! oh no! everything we know is a lie! oh no! THE CAKE IS A LIE!"

I used to like bleach, too...just never thought it would get so crazy ridonkulous.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “General Anime”