NEW EUREKA SEVEN ANIME!

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.

NEW EUREKA SEVEN ANIME!

Postby TEKnician » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

CLICK HERE TO SEE HEAVEN

MY...MY GOD...I...ITS...ITS....ITS JUST....
Spoiler :

*dies*
Last edited by TEKnician on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Re: NEW EUREKA SEVEN ANIME!

Postby EkaCoralian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:42 pm

DANG IT, YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

LORDY I AM EXCITED.
IMAGINING HOLLANF AND TALHO'S CAMEO AFTER LIKE 6 YEARS IN SHINY NEW ANIMATION
I JUST
-thump-
<3

This gonna be GOOOOOOOD~
EkaCoralian

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 am

Might be worth a watch for me, especially since the original series was pretty interesting to me. But.... AHHHH. Her hair disturbs me to no end. >_>
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby EkaCoralian » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 am

CodeZTM wrote:AHHHH. Her hair disturbs me to no end. >_>

Wha? XD How so?
I mean I guess its pretty unrealistic but otherwise I see no big problem
EkaCoralian

Postby TEKnician » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 am

EkaCoralian wrote:DANG IT, YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

Why am i not surprised that you were the first to comment? :wink: Sorry, this is just as important for me as it is for you, Eka.
CodeZTM wrote:I will definitely watch this because i <3 Eureka Seven, too. And I <3 The_TEKnician. And I <3 pie...but not as much

:mrgreen:

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RENTON AND EUREKA ALL GROWN UP! *near-ultrasonic squeal* Dominic and Anemone, too! And I can just see those green light trails now... :ying:
TEKnician

Postby EkaCoralian » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 pm

The_TEKnician wrote:And I can just see those green light trails now... :ying:

Ah but here's a question: Did Renton and Eureka officially start a revolutionary evolution between man and Coralian? (I mean we have a kid yeah, but that'd be their only child, right?) The Coralians said they'd return after an evolution had been reached (which would mean sustained coexistance between humans and themselves) so if R/E's kid there isn't enough of an example of an evolution (tbh it seems like more of an example to me rather than an evolution; need more Human/Coralian kids for that) then the Coralians aren't there and the trapar likely isn't either.
However we do see Nirvash (or some upgraded version of her) in the promo pic.
Possibly insinuating LFOs are still needed.
Which means trapar.

/Speculating like no tomorrow/
EkaCoralian

Postby TEKnician » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Isn't the physical landmass a collective of Coralians also? And like you said, crossbreeds. Norb was able to manipulate trapar at will because he fused with a compact drive. If A human is already half-coralian, shouldn't they also have the same ability to manipulate trapar around them and thus... WAIT A SECOND...

WOULD THAT MEAN HALF-BLOODS CAN FLY WITHOUT A BOARD? :shock: ... :D

Anywho...i'm speculating that residual trapars still remain BECAUSE of the remaining physical bodies of coralians that solidified into the earth.
TEKnician

Postby EkaCoralian » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Ah, you are right; half of the Scubs still remained on earth while the other half went into another funky dimension in search of coexistance.
I don't think they can manipulate it enough to fly though man. xD That's using trapar to lift a person up; people still need boards to do that. But what you're saying about manipulating trapars could be interesting; I remember reading in the desc. for the manga announcement of Ao, it said that the kid had some sort of power. Perhaps it would involve manipulation of the trapars?
EkaCoralian

Postby TEKnician » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:57 pm

OH COME ON! EKA AND I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONES COMPLETELY STOKED ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!
TEKnician

Postby EkaCoralian » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 pm

:I Well E7's not hugely popular. And old at this point (almost like 6 years I think?) I know people aren't jumping for joy over this continuation too since its been so long (and seems a lot like a money ploy. Which is probably is). Also, again, E7 isn't hugely popular. I could go on about how great it is, but that's a major bias on my part since its probably my favorite anime.
But I think the way they're going at it is a good choice with the kids 'n' all.
EkaCoralian

Postby Bonehimer » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Im looking forward to this. E7 is my favorite anime, like it so much that I have been too intimidated to make an AMV with it.

Hopefully Dai Sato will be involved somehow, want more of the tv series and less of the movie.
Bonehimer

Postby EkaCoralian » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:36 pm

13-year-old protagonist Fukai Ao lives together with an elderly doctor, Toshio, on Iwado Island in Okinawa. His dad's whereabouts are unknown and his mom was "taken away" 10 years ago. His childhood friend, Arata Naru (who lives with her dad, younger sister, and grandmother), is somewhat frail, physically, and requires an inhaler; however, she seems to have "yuta" power due to an accident that happened when she was very young.

The power isn't elaborated on just yet, but it turns out yuta is a concept in Ryukyuan religion. According to wikipedia, a yuta is a (95% of the time) female medium who can speak to the dead. Often the power is awakened at a young age via some incident of suffering.

-http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/01/08/new-eureka-seven-ao-visuals-character-info

Not really sure how I feel about Ao's parents missing in action. Also considering Naru's last name is 'Arata', its kind of leading me to believe that the protagonists aren't their kids. Grandchildren or something. :c Idec I hope I'm wrong. I want their kids, dangit.
But the Yuta power thing sounds really cool to me.
EkaCoralian

Postby TEKnician » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Setting poster as my desktop:

Done!

Okay, Fukai's situation is EXACTLY like Rentons: Dad walked out, mom died, old guy caretaker.

"Talking to the dead" can't really be talking to the dead. At least not for this anime. Remember Diane? Yeah, somewhere along those lines.

As far as Nirvash goes...FAWCKIN AWESOME! I knew the name Shoji Kawamori sounded familiar. No wonder Nirvash looks so friggin cool! I'm kinda expecting to see a voice actor for her. Why? Because it makes sense. Nirvash might be Fukai and Arata's guide towards the evolutionary stage that they've been wanting so much. Maybe that's why There was a need for her reincarnation. Their combined powers might be the key to opening the new world.

I also see ocean...that's a good sign! Maybe we're gonna see some beach episodes? :D ... :) ... :| ... :? nah

Good catch, Eka! :up: :shark:
TEKnician

Postby EkaCoralian » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:58 pm

The_TEKnician wrote:Okay, Fukai's situation is EXACTLY like Rentons: Dad walked out, mom died, old guy caretaker.

Well his mom's not dead. At least I hope she's not. She got taken by some people apparently (which, if she is Eureka, is kind of silly. R/E save the world and Renton ends up leaving and Eureka gets kidnapped. C'mon, Renton even had a park named after him for what he and Eureka did for the world. There is a moon with their names engraved on it. COME ON!)

"Talking to the dead" can't really be talking to the dead. At least not for this anime. Remember Diane? Yeah, somewhere along those lines.

Except there's no Control Cluster anymore. It got sliced in half and obliterated in the final episode, remember? Diane, Adrock and the other enlightened people either moved on to the light or supposedly went to the AU with half of the Coralians (I think Nirvash said half of the people there went with the half that left Earth).
Besides, Diane and Adrock never died. They just ended up in the library of the Control Cluster.

And I'm gonna miss Kenchi Yoshida so much; so sad he's not returning for character designs. :c But the new guy did a really nice job too, gotta say.

The only thing I'm left waiting for on baited breath is Naoki Sato on music.
C'mooonnnnn pleaseletithappen.
EkaCoralian

Postby TEKnician » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:16 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:Renton even had a park named after him

WTH? I don't remember that! :book:
EkaCoralian wrote:Except there's no Control Cluster anymore. It got sliced in half and obliterated in the final episode, remember?

No, no...My theory is:

When people die and their bodies deteriorate into the earth (which is a mass of solidified Coralians, BTW) their conscience gets absorbed into the Coralians as well. Thus, Arata can speak to coralians and humans within that consciousness. Make sense? I highly doubt that Bones would go towards the spiritistic-type as they have already scientifically explained so much in the last series.

Still...it's just a hypothesis :book:
TEKnician

Next

Return to General Anime