Project RED DRAGON announced

TEKnician
Org Profile

Project RED DRAGON announced

Post by TEKnician » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Gen Urobuchi (Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero), Kinoko Nasu (Kara no Kyōkai - the Garden of sinners, Fate/stay night, Lunar Legend Tsukihime), Izuki Kōgyoku (Mimizuku to Yoru no Ō, Mama, Garden Lost), Simadoriru , Ryohgo Narita (Baccano!, Durarara!!) and Makoto Sanda are forming an alliance to make RED DRAGON.

Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Project RED DRAGON announced

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm confused, even after seeing the trailer. They are making a televised role playing game play through? Will they actually be playing a game? Or is it narrative with a focus on different characters?

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 am

Jasta85 wrote:I'm confused, even after seeing the trailer. They are making a televised role playing game play through? Will they actually be playing a game? Or is it narrative with a focus on different characters?
I'm not entirely clear on what the final product in January will be, but the gist is that all of these people have come together to play a game and they'll write down everything that happens.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:53 am

From what I've gathered, they are not televising anything. They're merely playing the game to get a story line that they're going to use for a light novel and I'm sure eventually turn into a manga/anime.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 am

what's the point of advertising it if there's not going to be anything televised lol. There's got to be something people can follow, probably the game itself. Otherwise it wouldn't make anymore sense than advertising that the studio anime artists will begin drawing another episode starting Saturday or something.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm

they advertise that all the time by saying the "anime for 'this' manga has been 'Green Lit'"
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Return to “General Anime”