Buy Fate/Stay Night

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Buy Fate/Stay Night

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Anyone know where I can get Fate/Stay Night on DVD for decent prices. I saw it on ebay and amazon for almost 200 bucks. I dont have that kind of money to spend on anime, If anyone can help me out it would be great :)

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Re: Buy Fate/Stay Night

Post by Warlike Swans » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Between Amazon and Half.com you should be able to buy all of the individual volumes used.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

I guess you can't buy it from a local store? That suck; I've actually seen it for like $40 at one of my locals. :c
Maybe try the website for a nearby bookstore? Chapters has come through for me a bunch of times.

dakotasapphire
Org Profile

Post by dakotasapphire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 am

sportsgirl1391 wrote:Anyone know where I can get Fate/Stay Night on DVD for decent prices. I saw it on ebay and amazon for almost 200 bucks. I dont have that kind of money to spend on anime, If anyone can help me out it would be great :)
Woah! 200 dollars??? Ah! go find some used somewhere...

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:I guess you can't buy it from a local store? That suck; I've actually seen it for like $40 at one of my locals. :c
Maybe try the website for a nearby bookstore? Chapters has come through for me a bunch of times.
Nah might i ask what the local store is called?

doughboy
Org Profile

Post by doughboy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

I checked all the places I know, but with it being out of print there's not likely going to be a good deal if they actually have it in stock. Best bet is going to a Dealers Room at a convention, they'll either have the same high prices or super discount it to get rid of it.

Hopefully the Japanese TV airing of Fate Zero will make Funimation put it back in print.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

I saw mine awhile ago at Conspiracy Comics; though if you don't have it near you, you can' buy from them since they don't do online orders.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 pm

doughboy wrote:I checked all the places I know, but with it being out of print there's not likely going to be a good deal if they actually have it in stock. Best bet is going to a Dealers Room at a convention, they'll either have the same high prices or super discount it to get rid of it.

Hopefully the Japanese TV airing of Fate Zero will make Funimation put it back in print.

Yeah that would be awesome :)

Return to “General Anime”