New Berserk anime!!!

DarkXPower
Org Profile

New Berserk anime!!!

Post by DarkXPower » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

I finally have something to live for again!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoM8NUUgI74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7yNfRae4U

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... rical-film

"The February issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine is announcing on Saturday that the previously revealed Berserk project will begin with a theatrical film that will open in 2011. According to Newtype, the 2011 film will be the first part of a project that will adapt the entire story from Kentarou Miura's manga"

YES!!!!!!
Otaku Vengeance: Pushing adrenaline fueled AMV's since 2000

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: New Berserk anime!!!

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:09 pm

afk crying in joy

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:15 pm

wow, haven't visited the site in like 4 months and this is the first post I see, there is a god after all

PLEASE let it stick to the story this time, there are too many awesome scenes to leave anything out

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

ZOMG!!!!!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dakotasapphire
Org Profile

Post by dakotasapphire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:41 am

Yey!!! I love berserk! I'm so happy! :)

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:55 pm

THE ENTIRE STORY.

\o/

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm

well considering the manga isn't even done yet it can't show the whole story, then again, if it is sticking to the source material they'll have plenty of time to let the manga finish (if it ever does that is).

I'm wonder how graphic they will go (considering like half the main characters in the series get raped at one time or another lol)

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:50 am

Jasta85 wrote:well considering the manga isn't even done yet it can't show the whole story, then again, if it is sticking to the source material they'll have plenty of time to let the manga finish (if it ever does that is).

I'm wonder how graphic they will go (considering like half the main characters in the series get raped at one time or another lol)
What he said. This could be really cool or totally suck. The animation quality seems pretty good from what I saw, but what the hell did they do to Griffith? He looked a bit feminine before but now he looks like a tranny! I really enjoyed the series and am still reading the manga but I'm not sure if the new adaptation will be that good ... if they screw it up I'm gonna shoot somebody.
Also, not saying I'm a Berserk maniac, but I am getting the 'hell brand' tattooed on my neck or chest. :nose:

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:32 am

guy07 wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:well considering the manga isn't even done yet it can't show the whole story, then again, if it is sticking to the source material they'll have plenty of time to let the manga finish (if it ever does that is).

What he said. This could be really cool or totally suck. The animation quality seems pretty good from what I saw, but what the hell did they do to Griffith? He looked a bit feminine before but now he looks like a tranny! I really enjoyed the series and am still reading the manga but I'm not sure if the new adaptation will be that good ... if they screw it up I'm gonna shoot somebody.
Also, not saying I'm a Berserk maniac, but I am getting the 'hell brand' tattooed on my neck or chest. :nose:
I'd be more careful where you sleep after marking yourself as a demonic sacrifice! :P

Griffith has always looked very feminine. It goes in keeping with the Japanese idea that the "prettier" a man is, the closer he looks to a woman. First time I saw the manga covers, I thought Griffith was female!

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 am

I'll keep that in mind lol

Return to “General Anime”