Live Action Noir

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Live Action Noir

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:56 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... noir-anime

I really dunno what to think of this. Noir is one of my absolute favorites, and for a long time I have thought it would make a very good movie. But now that this is happening, do not know if want.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Live Action Noir

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 am

I dunno how to react honestly, it's an americanized series so how will that change things? will the actors/environment still have the japanese feel or will it be completely converted over? will it actually follow the original storyline (which honestly confused me the first time i saw it) or will it just be about 2 female assassins killing people on jobs?

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Yeah. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'll still watch it with much interest. I know the chances of having a Corsican, Japanese, Italian, etc. are probably pretty minimal, as it's for an American audience...also I think it's a long shot for it to have Yuki Kaijura's music. That was one of the things that made the show so good, the soundtrack. I'm expecting it to be pretty bastardized.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Hmm two girls both assassins.

I doubt it will even be worth calling it Noir.

After all, what will be left making it seem like the anime? Anime is anime mainly for the way it is drawn. The moves are possible mainly because it's drawn. I doubt I will find clever cgi a decent replacement.

It will just be two young girls that are assassins.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Just finished re-watching the series... dammnit. It's so good and this is gonna be so lame :|

Return to “General Anime”