Am I the only one who feels this way about Itachi?

blueshogun96
Org Profile

Am I the only one who feels this way about Itachi?

Post by blueshogun96 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 am

*Tobi voice* Wow, I can't believe it's been exactly 6 years (minus a few weeks) since I've been on this forum (Last visit was: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:45 pm) :shock: Been through a lot after all those years, but I suddenly felt the urge to stop by and see how everyone's doing. :) I wonder if anyone remembers me on this forum these days. For a while, I even forgot the name of the website. Took a bit of google-ing to find it again, but here I am!

Okay, back on topic. I'm sure you all know what Itachi Uchia looks like from Naruto, right? Now, it it just me, or does he look like a friggin crack head? I mean, just look at him. He looks as if he's been on drugs all his life.

"My name's Itachi, and I love to smoke/snort crack."

"Hey Sauske, want to hit the pipe with me sometime? It'll make all ur worries go away man!"

"Grrrrrrr, who took my crack? This isn't funny! I spent 3 days sealing that tailed beast without my fix. That stuff isn't cheap, now give it back!"

:lol:
Never let things go bad in the fridge - Spike Spiegel

Session # 11

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Re: Am I the only one who feels this way about Itachi?

Post by macchinainterna » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 am

Gov'ment came and took my baby!

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Aww, come on. Itachi is dead already. :? Let him rest in peace. He even turned out to be the good guy the whole time!
If anything, tease Kabuto (that faggot). Technically, he officially had sex with Orocchimaru because they are now "one".
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

marthwmaster
Org Profile

Post by marthwmaster » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 am

I always thought he looked more like pre-armor Darth Vader from Revenge of the Sith. This REALLY offended a friend of mine because she -- and here's the kicker -- didn't like Itachi being compared to an emo jerk.

sircrackpot
Org Profile

Post by sircrackpot » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 pm

marthwmaster wrote:I always thought he looked more like pre-armor Darth Vader from Revenge of the Sith. This REALLY offended a friend of mine because she -- and here's the kicker -- didn't like Itachi being compared to an emo jerk.
...She'd probably would dismember you if you compared him to Sasugay, then. He cries tears of strawberry winecooler at all the puppies he's stepped on for his way of the ninja. *Loads up Dashboard Confessional playlist*
...Yeah, I know she's a trap.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 am

sircrackpot wrote:Sasugay
Ha! Sasuflay, Sa-SO GAY, either one is funny. :rofl:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “General Anime”