Fate Stay Night getting a possible Ufotable anime remake?!

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.

Fate Stay Night getting a possible Ufotable anime remake?!

Postby OropherZero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/27/ne ... r-trailer/

HYPPPEEE!!! The original FSN looks like garbage now after Fate Zero so a remake would be awesome but it could be anything at this point, routes etc
OropherZero

Re: Fate Stay Night getting a possible Ufotable anime remake

Postby Jasta85 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:10 am

Yep, knew we would be seeing more from Type/Moon at some point, wasn't expecting a remake though.

The problem with the first fate series is they tried incorporating stuff from all 3 routes and it ended up not being so good (although since it was my first introduction to type/moon world I loved it). Hopefully they'll stick to the fate path this time. And damnit, you could show a bit of actual romance in this one, screw the dragons and dolphins, I'm pretty sure after Fate/Zero people have seen enough mature elements to accept the fact that the characters in this series can actually make love heh.

Now what I REALLY wish they would redo tsukihime. That is an anime in need of a remake, and after that do a Heaven's feel movie, as we still need that third path and our beloved yandere character to get the spotlight
Jasta85

Postby AceD » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 pm

The TV remake will be the heavens feel route afaik. No reason to remake the fate route again anyway.
Heavens feel is the best route and is what the fans want.
AceD
I AM THE BEST

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:15 am

you seem to be right, couldn't read any of the words on there so don't know if they said it right in the trailer, but I just noticed that showed shiro with the red cloth wrapped around his arm which is definitely heaven's feel. awwwww yea, incoming awesomeness.
Jasta85

Postby Eake4 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Fate + Ufotable = :space: out of this world
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Return to General Anime