Sony Vegas 8.0 ERROR

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
Nemisis530
Org Profile

Sony Vegas 8.0 ERROR

Post by Nemisis530 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 am

hi! well, this same problem happened to me a while ago but i just ignored it, but now its really getting on my nerves! Everytime i try to render in vegas 8, it renders a little bit, up until about 5-6% and then it stops and show an error screen saying this :
"An error occurred while creating the media file comeback video.avi.

The reason for the error could not be determined"

ive tried AVI , MP4, WMV, and non are working. i asked a friend and he said that installing lossless codecs and virt. dub mod would help, but it didnt.

Can anyone help?!

Panky
Org Profile

Re: Sony Vegas 8.0 ERROR

Post by Panky » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:26 am

They all fail around 5-6%? Can you check if changing the clip that might be around that % works around the problem? Like using some kind of plugin that is making the render crash. Or does it always crash at that % despite of what you have in the timeline?

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 am

Does this happen when exporting lossless?

Nemisis530
Org Profile

Post by Nemisis530 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Pankyy wrote:They all fail around 5-6%? Can you check if changing the clip that might be around that % works around the problem? Like using some kind of plugin that is making the render crash. Or does it always crash at that % despite of what you have in the timeline?

Oh hey you were right. It was the clip that was at that %. but i still dont know why because i rendered it before and it was fine with the clip their. Nonetheless it works now, i just had to get rid of the clip. Thanks!

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”