Need help with Sony Vegas

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
Rasgries
Org Profile

Need help with Sony Vegas

Post by Rasgries » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:38 pm

Hello I have seen many great AMV's and finally decided I wanted to start making them myself, so I picked up Sony Vegas Movie studio and am having difficulty with it. I can get the episodes off the DVD's I want but I have no idea how to cut out the scenes that I don't need and leave only the scenes I want. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:40 pm

Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides</a>

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: Need help with Sony Vegas

Post by Pwolf » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:02 pm

Rasgries wrote:Hello I have seen many great AMV's and finally decided I wanted to start making them myself, so I picked up Sony Vegas Movie studio and am having difficulty with it. I can get the episodes off the DVD's I want but I have no idea how to cut out the scenes that I don't need and leave only the scenes I want. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
thats called "going through the footage and finding what you need" it's a ghey, slow, annoying process but without it, you are just making random crap :\

Pwolf

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:20 pm

The trimmer window is your friend. ;)

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”