Retrieving stuff back on Vegas 7

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
icesta1
Org Profile

Retrieving stuff back on Vegas 7

Post by icesta1 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:15 am

Hey peoples i was making an AMV on Vegas 7 and the next day i opened my AMV work then noticed everything was deleted!! :cry: So i was just wondering if theres a way to retrieve the work back or do i have to remake the amv from the start??

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:53 am

I'm not familiar with Vegas but in Premiere there is a project archive folder in the Premiere program files folder that keeps a collection of previous saves. Vegas might have a similar folder.

TaranT
Org Profile

Post by TaranT » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:53 am

Vegas normally makes auto backups of project files. Look for a file called something.veg.bak. No guarantee that it'll have everything. If you don't have that, enable it under Options - Preferences - General - Create project file backups.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am

that file will be located near the project file itself, or where ever you rendered your video last

icesta1
Org Profile

Post by icesta1 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:51 am

TaranT wrote:Vegas normally makes auto backups of project files. Look for a file called something.veg.bak. No guarantee that it'll have everything. If you don't have that, enable it under Options - Preferences - General - Create project file backups.
MAN I LOVE YOU U FOUND IT FOR ME =D!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i dont feel liek suiciding lol.. Thanks man

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”