How to make these effects in Vegas ???

For help and discussion concerning the Sony Vegas software.

How to make these effects in Vegas ???

Postby canikizu » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:36 pm

Lately i wonder how to create these effect

1. Create the wave sound effect, if you know what i mean. The wave sound in some regular music player that we usually use, now i want to add them in amv. But i don't have a clue how.

2. Vegas have media generator, but it have aliittle preset for it. I want to create a moving background with some cute little simple that i have, i tried using photoshop to create an image, and move it in vegas, but somehow it do not look real.

Can anybody help me with these :D
canikizu

Postby sagarajack » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:17 pm

You can create wave in Vegas but it will not sync with the song unless you do it manually.

If you want great partical FX...Vegas is not your bet.

Vegas is Great for editing....that means it is not made for complex FX.
KonoE Studio, I will not give good ops because you put in effort. Quality in terms of artistic touch is what I look for.
sagarajack

Postby AMVGuy122558 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 am

then what would be the bes for FX? 0.o
AMVGuy122558

Postby CrackTheSky » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:08 pm

AMVGuy122558 wrote:then what would be the bes for FX? 0.o

Adobe After Effects. Unfortunately you'll have to sell your soul to be able to afford it.
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby sagarajack » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:02 am

You can make similar FX in Vegas, but it will not be organic enough and more work for the editor since every little thing has to be made from Media generator
KonoE Studio, I will not give good ops because you put in effort. Quality in terms of artistic touch is what I look for.
sagarajack

Postby canikizu » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:59 am

i really can't afford it right now :(. Do you know any software besides AAE can do llike that. Does Boris or Magic Bullet can do those effects ??
canikizu

Postby sagarajack » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:54 pm

Boris does enhance Vegas a bit, I didn't quiet like it tho, I had boris 3 and I didn't like the interface.

Magic bullet is for color effects, it gives you nice colors but slows down the preview and rendering by a LOT!!
sagarajack

Postby JaddziaDax » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:21 pm

you could always capture the audio wave right off of the media player... i mean like play your song and capture the wave visual right off of it...

i dont know what programs you would use for that though... someone else might know
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Krisqo » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:26 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Adobe After Effects. Unfortunately you'll have to sell your soul to be able to afford it.

Not necessarily... there's always E-bay
Krisqo
Cooking Oil

Return to Sony Vegas