About vegas 6

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:03 pm

Well, Xvid and Divx both have de-interlace options that work ok, and if that doen't work, play with the FPS (usually 23.?? works good). Though i'm having trouble right now with multiple clips, some interlaced some not and am trying to work something out.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:25 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
Kariudo wrote:what do you do about the interlacing though?
since very few series are made with all progressive frames.
Well, if you're asking me, I deinterlace them with AVIsynth scripts. Which can't (from my experience) be imported into Vegas.
You use the latest dgindex with vfapi. make the d2v with dgindex, make the d2v work in avisynth, create your avs, drag your avs to vfapi, convert to fake avi, convert as many avs's as you want, vfapi has multiple instances, put the avi's into vegas. simple as that. AVS's work in Vegas NO PROBLEM. You just need vfapi and the latest dgindex and then you should be able to import them through fake avis, and there is no quality loss. It converts to RGB, but shouldn't matter since premiere does this automatically with imported footage. So it's basically the same deal if you imported an avs directly into premiere with the avs plugin.

NarutoxFlame
Org Profile

Post by NarutoxFlame » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:52 am

well thx for the 2 pages for help but im sticking with making the clips i want in uncompressed AVI got about 150GB hard drive anyways
life is suicide

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”