Which format of video would you recommend?

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Which format of video would you recommend?

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:
Pwolf wrote:AVSPmod is a program that uses avisynth and "makes it easier", i guess. Honestly, I think you're better of not using it and actually learning how to write scripts manually and understanding how it works.
Makes it easier by the option of preview and whisperer? You still have to write the script by hand, you know ^^;
I never actually used it past loading it up and looking through it. Looked like it was more or less a point and click type of thing where it automatically loads what it thinks is the correct import plugin and gives you a list of filters with a gui interface for setting the arguments. This was a few years back also so perhaps my memory is a bit off. Eitherway, it's a program that facilitates the use of aviysnth, not an alternative.
I think it is, automatical loading isn't an AvsP feature. And list of arguments is a good thing for me at least - always forget some of them or mistake their order otherwise ^^;

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”