Sony Vegas 10pro

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
DramaFreeke
Org Profile

Sony Vegas 10pro

Post by DramaFreeke » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 am

Hey, Im completely new to Sony Vegas pro 10 and the whole video editing. I've been tinkering around with it for on/off brief days but can't figure out how exactly to do some things. I definitely know what kind of music video i want to do but can't figure out for the life of how to do it.

I'm using toki wo kakeru shoujo as my first project. Using this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCaXAr_ ... re=related
By the way if you know what this song name is please let me know.

I was wondering:

+how I would be able to capture voice audio only from a video and slap it into another one.
+crop out video animations from another video and input it in another. EX the wings on this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4M8gAlwSs
> or Re-position a character on the time length to an earlier time length and have them slide across the screen. Like I have this idea thats been bugging me how to figure out. I have this vision where there are 2 characters are on opposite sides of the screen standing vertical looking opposite ways, 1 sliding up and the other sliding the screen. And or they are both on the opposite side of the screen and they fade out using that television blurr thingy on vegas 10. or they just walk off the screen (Westward and Eastward). [hmmm not sure if you can understand that rant, but if you do let me know]
+ how to cut some animation from a frame and to edit it into a different part on a project.
+

BlueStarAMV
Org Profile

Re: Sony Vegas 10pro

Post by BlueStarAMV » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 pm

i know a few things that may help you, well for the voice audio only without video i think you already know but anyways xDU,when you are in trimmer you right click on the audio and in the option come "select audio & video","select just video", "select just audio", if you want the voice just select select audio, for removing the sound or the voice from the song i certainly don't know that D:U,but i gotta say i don't know neither the 2 or 3 xDDUu,but in the one of cuting one animation into another if you use sony vegas(i think you do sorry for the silly comment in that part) you can use Pan/crop it's quit desesperating but if you are patiente i think it will be easy for you,cuz you you make the Pan/crop thing by delineating the shape or thing you want to appear in other scene with the pen tool and then you go frame by frame,well that how i make it, but ex: if the background is white you can use Chroma keyer,when the things you want to cut has another color, i did that once,looked good but i still prefering Pan/cropping over it :3. Hope it help! :sweat:

BlueStarAMV
Org Profile

Re: Sony Vegas 10pro

Post by BlueStarAMV » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 pm

+how I would be able to capture voice audio only from a video and slap it into another one.

+crop out video animations from another video and input it in another. EX the wings on this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4M8gAlwSs
> or Re-position a character on the time length to an earlier time length and have them slide across the screen. Like I have this idea thats been bugging me how to figure out. I have this vision where there are 2 characters are on opposite sides of the screen standing vertical looking opposite ways, 1 sliding up and the other sliding the screen. And or they are both on the opposite side of the screen and they fade out using that television blurr thingy on vegas 10. or they just walk off the screen (Westward and Eastward). [hmmm not sure if you can understand that rant, but if you do let me know]
+ how to cut some animation from a frame and to edit it into a different part on a project.
Well, I Investigated and, it's pretty easy if you select the part of the movie and select "make clip" or something that turns the selected part in a clip, and when i did that with Haruhi movie, i put the clip straight in the timeline and i had 3 audio channels, one for the music and other forthe voices, and the third for sound fx.-like a door slam-, I hope it helps.

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”