Most Improved Editor

This forum is for the discussion of AMVs for the 2010 Viewers' Choice Awards. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is done.
User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:07 am

The obvious choice would be me XD

But what do I know? I don't put out any video's. XD
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
bladedude101
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:24 pm
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby bladedude101 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am

qwaqa
Re-Evolution Studios plus Chiikaboom. We're taking our frickin' Cookies bitches!
Image

User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby AaronAMV » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 am

Kevmaster or ExSphere
Image

User avatar
Snowcrash
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:08 am
Status: Looking for a job T_T
Location: France
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby Snowcrash » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 am

I am not really agree about qwaqa in this category.
Because these 3 last videos are already very good and there is not really an improvement at each video. Qwaqa has already a very strong level.
I mean I didn't see the difference between Time, Property of a Lady or Chillout. Watch the making-of : he's using the same kind of technique (which is really good).
There are 3 awesome videos but I don't think Qwaqa should be in this category.
Image

User avatar
*sasu04*
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:04 am
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby *sasu04* » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 am

qwaqa
Image

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby Enigma » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 am

Slash wrote:I vote Soup major improvement if i do say so myself :up:



<3

User avatar
Orestes
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:43 am
Status: Kill the King
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby Orestes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

Soup.
vast improvement imo
Image
Image

vann-sasuke
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 am
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby vann-sasuke » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 am

qwaqa

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

Ileia wrote:(...)Nya-chan Production(...)

Wut?

Also, I think that this should go to darklydone, his improvement rate is awesome.
Image

User avatar
LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 10:23 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby LittleAtari » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am

Sn0wcrash wrote:I am not really agree about qwaqa in this category.
Because these 3 last videos are already very good and there is not really an improvement at each video. Qwaqa has already a very strong level.
I mean I didn't see the difference between Time, Property of a Lady or Chillout. Watch the making-of : he's using the same kind of technique (which is really good).
There are 3 awesome videos but I don't think Qwaqa should be in this category.

I wouldnt say that he's using the same technique, but this was his first year here and well he was just editing well to begin with. He didnt improve at all, but was consistently good. So I think he's a better fit for Editor of the Year and really doesnt fit Most Improved.

User avatar
VIDOK
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby VIDOK » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:13 am

V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

LittleAtari wrote:
Sn0wcrash wrote:I am not really agree about qwaqa in this category.
Because these 3 last videos are already very good and there is not really an improvement at each video. Qwaqa has already a very strong level.
I mean I didn't see the difference between Time, Property of a Lady or Chillout. Watch the making-of : he's using the same kind of technique (which is really good).
There are 3 awesome videos but I don't think Qwaqa should be in this category.

I wouldnt say that he's using the same technique, but this was his first year here and well he was just editing well to begin with. He didnt improve at all, but was consistently good. So I think he's a better fit for Editor of the Year and really doesnt fit Most Improved.

But he'll win anyways, see: Last Year (TM)
Image

User avatar
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 am
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby mirkosp » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 am

LittleAtari wrote:
Sn0wcrash wrote:I am not really agree about qwaqa in this category.
Because these 3 last videos are already very good and there is not really an improvement at each video. Qwaqa has already a very strong level.
I mean I didn't see the difference between Time, Property of a Lady or Chillout. Watch the making-of : he's using the same kind of technique (which is really good).
There are 3 awesome videos but I don't think Qwaqa should be in this category.

I wouldnt say that he's using the same technique, but this was his first year here and well he was just editing well to begin with. He didnt improve at all, but was consistently good. So I think he's a better fit for Editor of the Year and really doesnt fit Most Improved.

Well, check out his first amv (the one he made in 2k8, it's not like I'm talking years worth of improvement) and compare to these... it wasn't bad, but he did made a lot of improvements from it.
Image

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby TwilightChrono » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 am

But doesn't he have to be a member of the org for a while to show improvement? I'm pretty sure joining and already editing strong like that really makes him ineligible for this category. That's just my opinion. There are other people who have tried to improve or have improved vastly over the past year but are getting shoved out of the way by all these, how do you say....effectsy users and popular people with OMG Video's from years ago.

Just saying give those who have actually tried to show an improvement a chance rather than vote for people we already know are good.

Just sayin.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 am
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Most Improved Editor

Postby mirkosp » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

TwilightChrono wrote:But doesn't he have to be a member of the org for a while to show improvement? I'm pretty sure joining and already editing strong like that really makes him ineligible for this category. That's just my opinion. There are other people who have tried to improve or have improved vastly over the past year but are getting shoved out of the way by all these, how do you say....effectsy users and popular people with OMG Video's from years ago.

Just saying give those who have actually tried to show an improvement a chance rather than vote for people we already know are good.

Just sayin.


He has been editing since before he was on the org, and has entered the vid he had made before. Check it. Does it show improvement for you? Yes/No, the choice is yours, mine is yes.
Image


Return to “2010 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest