Best Use of Lip Synch

This forum is for the discussion of AMVs for the 2010 Viewers' Choice Awards. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is done.
User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 am
Status: Texty :3
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Animated » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

As BasharOfTheAges said in another topic...
I don't see a rule about self-promotion in these threads... so...



Lip Synch videos were really weak this year, and everything worth watching has already been listed.

|:>
Image
Image

User avatar
Odissey
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:39 am
Location: Zelenograd \ Russia
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Odissey » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:40 pm


User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm



Its lip sync is unconventional (hardly "lip" sync at all, but still fits) and works really well.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
milkmandan
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:50 am
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby milkmandan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:16 am

Kitsuner wrote:

Its lip sync is unconventional (hardly "lip" sync at all, but still fits) and works really well.

hmmm yes i agree LOL
Image Image

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Cross/fade » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:51 am



And why ?

1) it looks great from technical point of view
2) and the most important thing - it has some kind of a natural feeling to it. It's not easy to achieve :up:

Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Otohiko » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 am



IMHO, it is now the one vid in the running that truly deserves this prize. With lip sync being as central as it is to that video, and of as high a quality as it is, I really hope it's a shoo-in.

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Rider4Z » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 pm

milkmandan wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:

Its lip sync is unconventional (hardly "lip" sync at all, but still fits) and works really well.

hmmm yes i agree LOL

i'm still voting for this one :P i don't care what the buttons say
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Otohiko wrote:


IMHO, it is now the one vid in the running that truly deserves this prize. With lip sync being as central as it is to that video, and of as high a quality as it is, I really hope it's a shoo-in.

Agreed 100%

User avatar
Haunter103
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:11 pm
Location: Oakville, ON, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Haunter103 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 am

I just wanted to take this time between the votes closing and the results to thank everyone for their support.
>O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O <

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Ileia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 am

Haunter103 wrote:I just wanted to take this time between the votes closing and the results to thank everyone for their support.


It'll always be best lip-synch to me <3

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 am

Ileia wrote:
Haunter103 wrote:I just wanted to take this time between the votes closing and the results to thank everyone for their support.


It'll always be best lip-synch to me <3

x2

/patpats
Image

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Use of Lip Synch

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 am

Ileia wrote:
Haunter103 wrote:I just wanted to take this time between the votes closing and the results to thank everyone for their support.


It'll always be best lip-synch to me <3

OF ALL TIME!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]


Return to “2010 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest