Best Multi-Editor Project

This forum is for the discussion of AMVs for the 2010 Viewers' Choice Awards. This is a temporary forum and will be removed when the contest is done.

Re: Best Multi-Editor Project

Postby Vivaldi » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 am

Even more importantly, neither MEP- Crossover, nor any of the Overlord MEPs are listed.
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!
Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist

Postby mirkosp » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Vivaldi wrote:Even more importantly, neither MEP- Crossover, nor any of the Overlord MEPs are listed.

I think those were counted as collabs.
<_<
>_>

...Yeah, they were.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Ryko89 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:24 pm

mirkosp wrote:
Vivaldi wrote:So...Why is in the section for MEP nominations? It only had two members, and was even clearly self described as a collab.

Multiple tracks nature, makes it feel like a mep. Though in this case I'd believe it's a collab. It's kind of if a person alone did a hell-style vid. It wouldn't count as mep. :P

Can you not put it as a collab? Would hate seeing this disappearing in between the lines
Image Image
Ryko89

Postby mirkosp » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Ryko89 wrote:
mirkosp wrote:
Vivaldi wrote:So...Why is in the section for MEP nominations? It only had two members, and was even clearly self described as a collab.

Multiple tracks nature, makes it feel like a mep. Though in this case I'd believe it's a collab. It's kind of if a person alone did a hell-style vid. It wouldn't count as mep. :P

Can you not put it as a collab? Would hate seeing this disappearing in between the lines

Not sure if that's something that can be done. For the time being, you can vote for it in the category by following this link. If you get enough people to vote for it, in this way, it'll reach the semifinals anyway.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Orestes » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Hands down my favorite MEP of the year. :up:
Orestes

Previous

Return to 2010 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards