Plug-Ins for Final Cut Pro

For discussion on Mac software and video editing on Mac computers.
Bixie
Org Profile

Plug-Ins for Final Cut Pro

Post by Bixie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

I've been looking for just some generally cool plug-ins for FCP so I can use them to edit AMV's but I have been having trouble finding some. :oops:
Can someone please recommend some plug-ins and such because I think I'm losing hair looking for them.
:D thanks in advance.

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Re: Plug-Ins for Final Cut Pro

Post by Bauzi » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 pm

After Effects plug ins work in FCP (I don't know if all of them work). So you might want to do a google search for After Effects plug ins. Most of the really good ones are commercial ones.

I can suggest you plug-ins from the companies Red Giant and Trapcode. They're pretty cool. I also want to suggest the plug ins Twitch from Video Copilot, because it really helps if you need to generate random stuff (like a shakeing screen).
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Bixie
Org Profile

Re: Plug-Ins for Final Cut Pro

Post by Bixie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Bauzi wrote:After Effects plug ins work in FCP (I don't know if all of them work). So you might want to do a google search for After Effects plug ins. Most of the really good ones are commercial ones.

I can suggest you plug-ins from the companies Red Giant and Trapcode. They're pretty cool. I also want to suggest the plug ins Twitch from Video Copilot, because it really helps if you need to generate random stuff (like a shakeing screen).
I've heard of Video copilot and i completely blanked about them!
Thank you! :D

I didn't know that AE plug ins worked in FCP, i will search them and about them working as well.

Wow, thanks for all your help.
^_^ :up:

Return to “Mac Software”