Experiment

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Experiment

Post by godix » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm curious if it's actually possible to get enough ops to be eligible for the top 10% system currently without being a total fucking whore about it. I figure an announcement thread, slight pimping here or there, and a single op exchange thread isn't overly whorish. Although hitting up any and every free op thread around would be, so I'll skip that. Anyway, since I'm one of the more known pricks around here, please treat this as if an unknown editor were offering. If you wouldn't do an op exchange with user joeblow1325 then don't with me.

Note: Score is not my concern. I'm testing to see how hard it is to get enough ops to qualify for the top 10% system, not actually trying to get on the top 10%. As long as I get a total of ten ops, I don't care about the actual scores. Well, I should say as long as the scores are legit. I'm not seeking nor will I give all 1 op trolls.

So leave the below video an op and I'll op whichever of your videos you want. How serious I'll be depends entirely on how serious you are. Leave a one sentence op, get a one sentence op. Give a lengthy well thought out op, get a lengthy well thought out op. Up to you.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Re: Experiment

Post by Emotive » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

AikiNick
Org Profile

Post by AikiNick » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I liked the video, so I'll be happy to write an opinion for it. Especially since you give such a great offer. Note one thing: I will write lengthy opinion, but not because I want you to write the same, but because that's how I love writing those things. So I think it would be better if you'd also write your opinion as you want. I mean if you don't have one page to say, don't write one page simply because I did it. Sure: more detailed you write, the better. Here's my vid:

It's quite short so... I suppose I need to write opinion first. I think I should have some time till the end of this week and I'll be able to write it until then. Thanks for attention, see ya.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Thanks guys. I did Emotives the day he left his and I should be able to do AikiNick102's op this weekend

spk1983
Org Profile

Post by spk1983 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Done an op for you, whenever you feel like it you can op mine:

piiiiii
Org Profile

Post by piiiiii » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Alright, I'll trade ops with you. I missed the main part of the -review when it was discussed, so I may as well correct that. I've been curious about your thoughts on my Gregory Horror Show video anyway.

Er, I mean I've been curious what joeblow1325 thinks about it.

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 am

You know what, if you're still doing this I'll bite. I too missed out on the review, so lets give it a shot. I'll op when I get home from work.

You know, I don't really have any specific video I think needs an op, my recent vids were mostly jokes anyway. So, you pick. (after all, my best vid of the past year was a LA vid so no ops can really be given)
ImageImageImageImage

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:22 am

I'm still doing this just for the hell of it, although I did hit the (new) limit of ops so I don't have anything to prove by it anymore. Although at the moment I need to do like 3 ops for people. I'd curse my laziness, but I can't get up the effort to do so.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:16 pm

I wonder why you're doing this, since you're banned from the top lists to begin with... a shame, I might add, since this video would be worth it. :(
Ok well, I'm not wondering since you explained in the first post, but it's still sad that you're banned - while there are valid reasons, it's still too bad. :x

Return to “Works in Progress”