Opinion Game: Winner Recieves 5 Free Opinions!

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby macchinainterna » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Final guess and then I give up.

Intro: Koopiskeva

Origin: Josh
Interlude: Yue
Origin: Josh
Interlude: Yue
Karas: Katie
Air: Rina
Mushi-shi: Scoob
Interlude: Yue
Air: Rina
Origin: Josh
Karas: Katie

Outro: Koopiskeva

Credits: Chiikaboom

There, I give up. I am not making another guess! This is it for me, because I don't think my head's ever going to stop hurting after playing this game!!

@___________________________@;;;;;
Image
User avatar
macchinainterna
 
Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Location: Colorado, United States
Status: Starting over.

Postby NS » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Yue
Scoob
Scoob
Katie
Josh
Katie
Yue
Rina
Rina
Rina

Me

my guess
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 pm

Scott Green wrote:ur mom


it's not polite to talk about the dead O.o

NerdStrudel wrote:Yue
Scoob
Scoob
Katie
Josh
Katie
Yue
Rina
Rina
Rina

Me

my guess


no

macchinainterna wrote:Final guess and then I give up.

Intro: Koopiskeva

Origin: Josh
Interlude: Yue
Origin: Josh
Interlude: Yue
Karas: Katie
Air: Rina
Mushi-shi: Scoob
Interlude: Yue
Air: Rina
Origin: Josh
Karas: Katie

Outro: Koopiskeva

Credits: Chiikaboom

There, I give up. I am not making another guess! This is it for me, because I don't think my head's ever going to stop hurting after playing this game!!

@___________________________@;;;;;


and no sorries O.o
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby macchinainterna » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:43 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
macchinainterna wrote:Final guess and then I give up.

Intro: Koopiskeva

Origin: Josh
Interlude: Yue
Origin: Josh
Interlude: Yue
Karas: Katie
Air: Rina
Mushi-shi: Scoob
Interlude: Yue
Air: Rina
Origin: Josh
Karas: Katie

Outro: Koopiskeva

Credits: Chiikaboom

There, I give up. I am not making another guess! This is it for me, because I don't think my head's ever going to stop hurting after playing this game!!

@___________________________@;;;;;


and no sorries O.o


*HEADDESK*

. . . . . . . . That's okay, I'll be fine once I take my meds:

Image
Image
User avatar
macchinainterna
 
Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Location: Colorado, United States
Status: Starting over.

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm

RULE AMENDMENT!

All chiikaboom and Koopiskeva jokes aside (cause seriously neither had a hand in working on this video) if no one comes up with a guess that is "correct" enough for me by midnight, I'll drop a single hint, but only one!
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby hasteroth » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Holy crap. Nobody has gotten it yet? Wow. I'm surprised. I don't have it either and my guesses have already been taken so...................
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.
User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
 
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Location: Around
Status: Neither here nor there

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 pm

you don't have any vids to op anyways :/

and no holding contracts for future vids cause we will more than likely forget :P
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby NS » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 pm

Man, If My guess would have been right, I first would have Shat myself because I completely guessed..as In I haven't watched the video yet >_>.. and I would have wondered if I was schizofrenic or somethin'...

*waits for hint*
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:37 pm

if i get no guesses between now and midnight... i will not give the hint either...
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby NS » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Crap..

*downloads vid*

Idk why, I don't know any of your guys's Editing styles well enough, but hey.. it can't hurt.
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby Mamo! » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi Katie! :o
User avatar
Mamo!
El Shine-o
 
Joined: 12 Nov 2003
Location: Chicago
Status: <3

Postby timelltell » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 pm

Second guess!!! Is It...

Interlude- ScoobINSMDBZ
Air (Movie)- Jade_eyed_angel
Karas- JaddziaDax
Origin~Spirits of the Past- Mamo
Mushi-Shi- Radical_Yue
User avatar
timelltell
 
Joined: 29 May 2007

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 pm

timelltell wrote:Second guess!!! Is It...

Interlude- ScoobINSMDBZ
Air (Movie)- Jade_eyed_angel
Karas- JaddziaDax
Origin~Spirits of the Past- Mamo
Mushi-Shi- Radical_Yue


Wrong, sorry =[
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 pm

timelltell wrote:Second guess!!! Is It...

Interlude- ScoobINSMDBZ
Air (Movie)- Jade_eyed_angel
Karas- JaddziaDax
Origin~Spirits of the Past- Mamo
Mushi-Shi- Radical_Yue


;_;
no
u guys don't know us at alll
i'm so emo
/suicide
<<
>>
O:
Image
Image
User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Location: New York

Postby jade_eyed_angel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:49 pm

lol and now i'm amused
<3 yue
Image
Image
User avatar
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to Opinion Exchange

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest