Opinion Game: Winner Recieves 5 Free Opinions!

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Opinion Game: Winner Recieves 5 Free Opinions!

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:42 pm

Okay! or something O.o

This thread the winner is going to get 5 free opinions (1 opinion each, from 5 different editors) so yea I'ma be a bit of a jerk and its going to be a bit hard, at least I hope so? It will at the least be a lot amusing for us.

The game is pretty simple. Tell me which person edited which parts of this video:

Rules:
1. You will only receive a Right/Wrong or Correct/Incorrect or Yes/No type of answer to your guesses, even if parts of your guesses are correct you will not be told which parts are correct, or that any parts are correct. If one part is incorrect, the whole answer is incorrect. NO hints.

2. You can guess as many times as you want, however guesses must alternate. In other words, you can't make another guess until at least one person has guessed after you.

3. The first person to get the answer correct is the winner no matter how many guesses correct or not came after.

4. No jubjub2's allowed.. <3

5. Harass Jubby and you get instantly disqualified, and trust me, she will tell me if she gets harassed.

6. Rules are subject to change at whim... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*ahem*

Prize:
1. You will receive 1 opinion from each of the following editors:
a. JaddziaDax
b. jade_eyed_angel
c. Mamo!
d. Radical_Yue
e. ScoobINSMDBZ

2. Opinion lengths/harshness/seriousness may vary depending on the following qualifications:
a. The person who wins this contest.
b. The person giving the opinion.

3. I make no guarantees these opinions will be helpful, long, or that they will be consistent in any way. I will not be held responsible for the opinions of the other editors offering opinions in this contest. However I hope that they will at the very least be TRUTHFUL...

4. You will only receive 5 opinions, however you can choose up to 5 videos to receive opinions on or you can lump them all on to one video if you choose. If you do choose to spread out the opinions on to other videos you MUST specify which editor you want for which video, NO Exceptions.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:51 pm

do you guys actually remember yourselves which parts you did? because with that cast of editors I'm sure there was drunkenyurisugarhighsqueerape stuff going on while editing @_@
new banzors in the making :p

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 pm

yes I know exactly who did what part :3

and actually there was a Failed BBQ going on... burgers and such...

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm going to make a guess while the video downloads, just to see if I'm a cool guy.

1. ScoobINSMDBZ
2. Radical_Yue
3. Mamo!
4. jade_eyed_angel
5. JaddziaDax
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm

uh no... lolol...

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Are we supposed to match the editors to the animes, or how should we post our guesses?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:25 pm

uh I'm not supposed to give hints... however I left it open so you can try to answer how you want... (specifically to make it harder)

slackergirl
is the Ultimate Boy Scout
Org Profile

Post by slackergirl » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Clarification requested...

Did each of you edit a solid block? Or was there, like, Rina doing the 1st 5 seconds and then that one part in the middle with the stuff, and then you did the next 25 seconds, and then scob did the next 27 seconds except for the 10 second interval in the middle with the stuff Rina did, and then 1:30 by Yue and then you did another 7.2 seconds and then Mamo did the rest? Except for the last second, where you each chose a scene in this order: Yue, scob, mamo, Rina, Katie.

Also, that is my first official guess.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Hey that counts as a guess!

Interlude - Scoob
Air - Yue
Karas - Josh
Origin - Rina
Mushisi - Katie

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Hey that counts as a guess!

Interlude - Scoob
Air - Yue
Karas - Josh
Origin - Rina
Mushisi - Katie
nope
slackergirl wrote:Clarification requested...

Did each of you edit a solid block? Or was there, like, Rina doing the 1st 5 seconds and then that one part in the middle with the stuff, and then you did the next 25 seconds, and then scob did the next 27 seconds except for the 10 second interval in the middle with the stuff Rina did, and then 1:30 by Yue and then you did another 7.2 seconds and then Mamo did the rest? Except for the last second, where you each chose a scene in this order: Yue, scob, mamo, Rina, Katie.

Also, that is my first official guess.
no to the guess and I'm not supposed to give hints.

Return to “Works in Progress”