Give me one and I give you three(at most)

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:49 pm

On the PM: Yeah, I read it, I've been watchign the AMV for almost every day, now. I don't know why I haven't reviewed it yet, to be honest. I guess I just can't find anything to say ><;; In my journal I talk about you video almost every entry since you PMed me "I have to go review KLin's! AMV today! It's really good!" Next day: "I MIGHT get to reviewing KLin's AMV, today.." and the day after that.. "I still need to review KLin's vid" etc., etc. I HOPE I'll get to it today. I'm REALLY sorry about the whole thing. ><

On the avatar: -throws arms around avatar- NO! What are you doing! I LIKE my crappy avatar! Sure, it started out as a mistake that I said I'd fix later, but if I actually DID fix it, I wouldn't be "Proud Owner of the Worst Avatar"!! In fact, I plan on having more 'bad avatars' in the future!

Back to your AMV: Yeah, I find myself bored and completely free of any work today, so I guess I'll have to force myself to review the AMV. I don't know why I'm hesitating..(Maybe I don't want to point out all the errors to make it be less entertaining when I watch it next time?) Ah well.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:49 pm

That's alright, even popular reviewers like SpPanda sometimes gets held up with doing reviews. ;) I'm not in the habit of keeping my journal up to date so I hardly ever read anybody else's. :D I ought to do it more often. You learn the most interesting things, like Ominstrata's near-death and ethereal experiences. :)

I don't mind when people point out the errors in my video as long as they explain what the problem is. That's the best way to help me improve my editing skills. :)

But thanks for letting me know that you did enjoy it. :)

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:11 pm

Oh, I did.. And I got that review up...

And what I was afraid fo, finally happened.

Right after I reviewed your video it got boring to watch. WHY?!?! I now HATE oping REALLY good AMVs
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:02 am

Thanks! You raised some interesting views in your opinion. I wrote a comment in reply to your opinion that you should read. :)

I'm sure you'll come back to watch it again some day. It's the sort of video that I like to keep in my AMV rotation, and it'll crop up every now and then. But it's not the kind that I'd continuously watch over and over by itself unless I'm working on editing it or pinpointing some error in it. :)

Return to “Works in Progress”