BETA chat room

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

quadir
I Know Drama
Org Profile

BETA chat room

Post by quadir » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:00 pm

There's a chat room in IRC that can be used to discuss BETAs and your latest video.

Where: #amv-review irc.synirc.org (web client)

Feel free to announce BETAs or hang out so you'll be there when others BETA. We've had about 6-7 so far, and it's been happening frequently of late.

You can also discuss regular videos there, so enjoy! It's different from the #amv room because it's not so much for OffTopic discussion and people will actually talk about an AMV.

Also every monday at 8:30 EDT we op and discuss a specific video so feel free to send in submissions for that to quadir@animemusicvideos.org (no betas) and show up for that as well. You can check out the logs from our monday night sessions in the amv general forum.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:05 pm

So the forums are about AMVs with Off Topic section for anything, and IRC is about anything with Off Topic section for AMVs?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:23 am

Kit you just hurt my brain. x_X
then again it wasn't werking very well today anyway.

good idea for using the room :up: , that way ppl can cry in private :P
new banzors in the making :p

Return to “Works in Progress”