BETA chat room

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

BETA chat room

Postby quadir » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:00 pm

There's a chat room in IRC that can be used to discuss BETAs and your latest video.

Where: #amv-review irc.synirc.org (web client)

Feel free to announce BETAs or hang out so you'll be there when others BETA. We've had about 6-7 so far, and it's been happening frequently of late.

You can also discuss regular videos there, so enjoy! It's different from the #amv room because it's not so much for OffTopic discussion and people will actually talk about an AMV.

Also every monday at 8:30 EDT we op and discuss a specific video so feel free to send in submissions for that to quadir@animemusicvideos.org (no betas) and show up for that as well. You can check out the logs from our monday night sessions in the amv general forum.
quadir
I Know Drama

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:05 pm

So the forums are about AMVs with Off Topic section for anything, and IRC is about anything with Off Topic section for AMVs?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Autraya » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:23 am

Kit you just hurt my brain. x_X
then again it wasn't werking very well today anyway.

good idea for using the room :up: , that way ppl can cry in private :P
new banzors in the making :p
Autraya
Zero Punctuation

Return to Opinion Exchange