Send me your Dance videos! (freebies)

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Send me your Dance videos! (freebies)

Postby leathelanime » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:31 pm

Here are the rules I guess.....

1-first 5 videos will get for sure reviews....After that the reviews are in the air. If I review I review if I dont I dont

2-I prefer songs that were in the DDR games but if the song is good ill check it out.

3- I would like the video to be on a server (no Aim transfer) and be at good quality...but if Im in a good enough mood then I will do a aim transfer for ya :)

Well now that that is up....send me your Soul videos
leathelanime

Postby OmniStrata » Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:20 pm

FEEL THE RHYTHM server IS DEAD!!!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby Fungie½ » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:40 pm

I have a video. It's somewhat dancy, so here it is ^^

Gravity (Top of the Page) Indirect Link
The video page is here.

Thanks!
Fungie½

Postby OmniStrata » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:10 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13066

I hear this guy makes good dance videos...

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:55 pm

OmniStrata wrote:http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=13066

I hear this guy makes good dance videos...

^_^

I also heard that he was a compulsive liar. It's true, I have footage with his pants on fire. :roll:
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Return to Opinion Exchange