Holiday Vid -- Looking 4 Reviews

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Holiday Vid -- Looking 4 Reviews

Postby EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:32 pm

Ah, I was all kewl and used a 4 to represent "for" in the title of this thread so I'm sure to attract some real attention now :wink:

:D Anyway, I am looking for a few people to exchange reviews with me.
Currently I would like some feedback on a new Holiday/Christmas themed video of mine. It is a pretty simple video, with a nice little song, but I figure somebody out there wouldn't mind watching it and giving some feedback on it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12292

You review me, I review video/s of your choice and we are all happy...unless you hate my video...then I might be sad...but I'll cope...

Thanks.
EarthCurrent

Postby Tom the Fish » Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:33 am

Ooooh, Ave Maria. One of my fave all time songs. And set to Dog of Flanders. I'm dl'ing it now.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12561 if you want to exchange.

Thanks,
Tom
Tom the Fish

Postby leathelanime » Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:11 am

leathelanime

Postby Tom the Fish » Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:57 am

Wow! Great work! Very moving. Dropping your op now!

Tom
Tom the Fish

Postby EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:10 am

Tom the Fish wrote:Wow! Great work! Very moving. Dropping your op now!

Tom

tanks, I'll get to your vids this afternoon, I have labs to teach and rent to pay and life to live and god damn Anime Club to go to tonight, but I'll get to it today, promise.
EarthCurrent

Postby EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:11 am

leathelanime wrote:Dling now.....

check this vid out

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=12190

Same as my message to Tom da Fish, I'll get round to reviewing your video this afternoon, promise!!!

(I can already sense that I'm digging my own grave... :roll:)
EarthCurrent

Postby EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:13 pm

Tom the Fish wrote:Wow! Great work! Very moving. Dropping your op now!

Tom

:shock: Gushes! I just read your review, and I am totally aghast that you liked it that much! I don't use the word aghast too often either so that should really tell you how plumb-diggity amazed I am. Your #1 favorite video??!! I don't know if I deserve such, but truly, thank you bunches!

Hey, I'm treating myself to a steak dinner tonight! :D
EarthCurrent

Postby EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:29 pm

As promised I got reviews up for LeathelAnime's and Tom the Fish's videos so I am free to do some more exchanges with happy folks out there. And everyone is happy today, right! :D :D :D
EarthCurrent

Return to Opinion Exchange