2nd Ah My Goddes love song vid

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

2nd Ah My Goddes love song vid

Postby Trilaan » Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:18 pm

Many people have gioven me some great opinions on my first amv using the Ah! My Goddess OAV series, but the amv I made using Ah! My Goddess the movie has been left untouched. SO, for anyone caring to review it, and I hope you will watch the first one also, I'll trade an opinion on it. Gracias!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11673

Enjoy!
Trilaan

Postby silver_moon » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:47 pm

Sure, I'll review your video. I'll try to get around to that tonight. In exchange, I would like a review for Journey of Days, please. :D
ImageImage
silver_moon

Postby silver_moon » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:00 pm

Your review is done and posted.
ImageImage
silver_moon

Many thanks

Postby Trilaan » Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:49 pm

Wow, now that's what I call a review. Thanks a bunch. You made some valid points, but I have to say that I always do my best to sync my videos properly. I sacrifice a little of this by turning my videos from their original avi format into mpeg so I can get more hosted on the space allowed me. Typically, some areas can go out of sync when I make this change. But in the end I decide that it's pretty much negligible overall.

Still, I thank you very much. I'll be downloading your video (assuming my connection holds) shortly.
Trilaan

Return to Opinion Exchange