op exchange no rules

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:51 pm

TY Tamasii. I also reviewed your Angels Requiem as well. You should take a look at it. It's very. . . . Wordy. You don't have to exchange an opinion for that one, btu if you feel like it, I wouldn't mind an op for:

[-Pills-]
http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12720
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

tamashii
Org Profile

k

Post by tamashii » Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:39 pm

Yea I heard about that video sounds funny, sure i guess I kinda own you one, lol, I'll do it tomorow morning when you havn't killed your bandwidth, because at today its exceeded.
It's very. . . . Wordy

And the wordery the better more for me to learn, few words are useless opinions that don't tell what you did good or how you can improve, which is why I like long reviews, like yours.
Thanks for the review, Tamashii. And thanks for replying to my op, as well.
Welcome
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

The Great Wang
Org Profile

Post by The Great Wang » Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:26 am

<a href="http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12678

i will do the exchange. this is a kenshin video. hope you enjoy. just give me the opinion after i give you yours, i'm downloading it now.
thanks in advance

oh yeah, i know that my whole entire reply is a giant link ^-^

tamashii
Org Profile

M'kay

Post by tamashii » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:33 pm

i will do the exchange. this is a kenshin video. hope you enjoy. just give me the opinion after i give you yours, i'm downloading it now.
thanks in advance
K done check it out, and I'll wait for mine

*waits*
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

tamashii
Org Profile

k

Post by tamashii » Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:21 pm

I wouldn't mind an op for:

[-Pills-]
Done check it out, just like I promissed.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:29 pm

whoot! Best reply I ever got! (aside form the fact I only have 2 ops, and they're both from you). I didn't expect "Pills" to turn out so well. Anyway, I read your reply to my op on Angels Requiem, and replied to yours for Pills. However, my reply is mostly thanking you and pointless babble about my "Savage ways" of making an AMV. Enjoy the delusion of my "savage ways".
StandardQuip

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:00 pm

I don't think you should've given me a 10 in sound capture. . . The sound was more like an 8-9, compared to the original.
Well I could always change that if you like,lol. Well personally if there's no screw ups ( glitches, skips, ect ), and you can hear it fine without having to turn it on full blast then the sound deserves a 10.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:09 pm

fine with me, lol ^-^ . Well, I'm debating. Sinc eyou seem to like my AMVs so much, which should I do next? A Kuja x Zidane AMV to "U Remind Me" By NikelBack(?), and instrumental to "advertise" a certain anime? ( I have a few in mind, but I'm not sure which one, yet) To the shortest track in "The Time Machine" Soundtrack (Where The Ghosts Are), A Tribute to X with Chad Kroger's "Hero" (Overused, but hey.) some song with "Kingdom Hearts", some song with "Shadow Hearts" (Either love story-ish things, evil stories, or char profiles, haven't decided yet) or a "The Last Unicorn" AMV to one of the songs in "A Knight's Tale" Soundtrack?(I can't remember the name right of it right now). No doubt atleast one of these ideas will be stolen sooner or later, but I'll risk it. . . Which do you think I should do next? (I'm jam packed with ideas) I even have another idea for Gundam X. . . (Neo Human[new type] struggles, a char profile of Garoad, and specifically the hardships Oba and his brother go through). Er. . . I should have PMed this, shouldn't I? ><;;

Anyway, what's you think about my "Savage technique" of getting source footage?
StandardQuip

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:20 pm

A Kuja x Zidane AMV to "U Remind Me"
I dunno never seen that anime or heard that song ( well maybe the song, but I dunno)
To the shortest track in "The Time Machine" Soundtrack (Where The Ghosts Are),
K what anime is that supposed to be???
A Tribute to X with Chad Kroger's "Hero"
You mean the song that goes " A hero is..........." ( I forgot the rest ) I love that song only the risk with overused ideas is you have to throw something new in. For instense I'm taking the risk of making an eva video, which there's a ton already but I've got a good idea for the story.
some song with "Kingdom Hearts", some song with "Shadow Hearts"
You mean Kingdom hearts the disney/square game for ps2, that would be pretty original, other than that I've never heard of any other kingdom or shadow hearts.

The Last Unicorn" AMV to one of the songs in "A Knight's Tale" Soundtrack?(
Can't help you there never seen that anime either, and I've watched the movie but forgot the songs
I even have another idea for Gundam X. . . (Neo Human[new type] struggles, a char profile of Garoad, and specifically the hardships Oba and his brother go through).
Yea maybe a few years back, when Gundam was still popular, but then again the idea is still good.
No doubt atleast one of these ideas will be stolen sooner or later,
You can count on it.
Er. . . I should have PMed this, shouldn't I? ><;;
Definetly, lol
Anyway, what's you think about my "Savage technique" of getting source footage?
What you mean capturing every 20 seconds of your footage seperatly with a camcord? What a pain in the ass.

Well hoped this helped.

:wink:
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

tamashii
Org Profile

oh

Post by tamashii » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:23 pm

For the rest of you, this forum kinda got outta control, but yes I'm still taking opinion exchanges.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

Return to “Works in Progress”