op exchange no rules

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

tamashii
Org Profile

thanks

Post by tamashii » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:44 pm

Once again thanks. Tell you what if you can hold off a little longer till I come out with my new eva video ( promising to be much better then final bout. ) then I'll review the 2 that you told me about and compare them. This is asuming you review my eva video of course.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:46 pm

Haven't seen Eva, and probably won't until someone hands them over to me. I was never really interested in that series, though it seems to be really popular. ><; So, I'd hate to watch your new vid, spoil my experience when I actually see it, or not have a real good base to judge your video on placement of clips/etc.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

tamashii
Org Profile

oh

Post by tamashii » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:50 pm

Haven't seen Eva, and probably won't until someone hands them over to me. I was never really interested in that series, though it seems to be really popular. ><; So, I'd hate to watch your new vid, spoil my experience when I actually see it, or not have a real good base to judge your video on placement of clips/etc
Oh hmmm problem alert. Well as I plan it the amvs storyline will be connected to eva's story line a bit so yes there will be spoilers. Quick run and see eva before its too late, lol.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:53 pm

errg. So much money into rentals. Must find someone who has the eps. ><;; The only person I can think of that MIGHT have them still has possesion of my XTV DVDs and won't give them back. . . I swear I'm going to seel all 3 of her Ceres DVDs to buy a new one if she doesn't quit playing hooky with my DVDs. . .

Er. . Right, this is an op exchange. Must stay on topic. . . Gahhh. . .

Too. . . Hard. . . Spontaneous. . . Combustion. . .

.::BOOM::.

"Too err is human, to really screw up, you need a computer."
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “Works in Progress”