op exchange no rules

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

op exchange no rules

Postby tamashii » Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:06 pm

1 for 1 opinion exchange with NO RULES as to what type of amv ( well except hentie ) ( or however you spell it ) ) but keep in mind bad quality and linkin park dbz vids probably won't get good scores. If you can pull off a good quality with a rm. wmv. video then go ahead ( NOTE this is not likely )

my videos called order to oath ( no this is not a link )

This is the link

Give me some time to download and watch it and I'll post your review
asap

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12592
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby SQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:08 pm

It may not be likely, but I've got an .rm file you can check out:

[-A Part of FFIX-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12218
(I suggest you read the long ass description, or like many other people, you'll watch the vid and go "Wow, that made no sense")

I'm downloading your vid right now, and an op should be up in around an hour or so as soon as it downloads...

(Hope you have RealPlayer 8 or higher!)
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Postby SQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:25 pm

I gto DivX, and have saved your file to my hardrive about 3 times over now, but it won't seem to download all the way. It gets to about 15 seconds or so into the vid, and then it stops. I'm doing all I can, but in the mean time, I think it will take a little more than an hour for that op...
-SQ™
SQ
Doesn't have a title

hmm your right

Postby tamashii » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:28 pm

I'm sorry alot of people have said that, strange, all I can say Is keep trying ( do you have 56k, that could be it, I really don't know ), I'll get my own host in a month or so, so if it doesn't work now then hold the opinion for awhile. I'll post yours tomorow, cuz I'm to tired today.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby SQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:28 pm

Ah! I got it to work. I had to update my DivX player, that was all ><.

Your op will be online by either late tonight or tomorrow.
-SQ™
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Postby tamashii » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:30 pm

I have seen good rm. files just not too many
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby silver_moon » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:03 am

I'd like to do an exchange. I finished downloading it and I'll try to get around to your review either tonight or tomorrow night. Since your video is an Oh My Goddess one, I guess it's appropriate for you to chose between two of my own Oh My Goddess videos. :wink:

One Day - This is a happy/fun video that I made a while ago to the Oh My Goddess Movie. I had lots of fun making this one. :)

In My Arms Again - This one's to the OMG OVA instead of to the movie. It's a drama/emotion/romance video that I did a few months after One Day, so the timing's a little more accurate in this one.

Your pick. 8)
ImageImage
silver_moon

Postby silver_moon » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:53 am

After a long time of typing, I completed your review. As I look back and see how long I made it... I just have to say you're in for quite a bit of reading... enjoy. :wink:

silver_moon wrote:In My Arms Again - This one's to the OMG OVA instead of to the movie. It's a drama/emotion/romance video that I did a few months after One Day, so the timing's a little more accurate in this one.

What am I talking about? I made One Day in early July and In My Arms Again halfway through August. That's not really "a few months after". More like a month and a half. Anywho... *shakes head at self* :roll:
ImageImage
silver_moon

k

Postby tamashii » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:00 am

Just give me some time to download them then I'll post a opinion, thanks for the review, glad you liked it.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby SQ » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:10 am

Your op is up and posted. It turns out you need the pro version of the latest DivX Player. Make sure you edit your description and put that in; because I didn't know, I had to upgrade twice, see the first 15 seconds of your video about 50 times, and wait about two hours longer then I should have for the video to download. However, I'm not blaming this all on you, I've just had a stressfull mornign today. Make sure you update your description, though, so everyone knows!
-SQ™
SQ
Doesn't have a title

k

Postby tamashii » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:37 pm

hmmm i did say the latest, but yea your right I'll go fix that, and I'm going to download your video right now, I couldn't yesterday because it said that you've exceeded your bandwidth, I hope that doesn't happen now.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby tamashii » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:51 pm

K read both reviews and thx to the both of you, I'm now waiting for yours to finish so I can keep my end of the bargain, lol.

:D
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

woa

Postby tamashii » Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:18 pm

ok got the op up silver_moon, like I promissed. And I'm going to watch yours now SQ
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

done

Postby tamashii » Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:04 pm

Opinions up SQ
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby silver_moon » Thu Nov 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Thanks for the review, Tamashii. And thanks for replying to my op, as well. :wink:
ImageImage
silver_moon

Next

Return to Opinion Exchange