2 opinions for 1! Everybody - WELCOME!

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

RatKiller
Org Profile

2 opinions for 1! Everybody - WELCOME!

Post by RatKiller » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:59 am

So....
You have to vote for this video... & then you will got two opinions for any AMVs wich you want.....
Here is the link:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=110818

The bottom line is:
1) The two your AMVs have to be not bigger then 60 Mb
2)We can vote twise for one AMV!
3)This action will end in friday 12 pm
4)We will vote only for those authors who voted for already!

Well....
Welcome!!!

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:54 am

yo dude here's mine amv :
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=101929
after couple of hours i will op Freaks, because now go to work
:P
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:52 am

Strider_Black
Org Profile

Post by Strider_Black » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:03 pm

RatKiller
Org Profile

Post by RatKiller » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:44 pm

Ops given...
Okay. here's the deal:
Dedline is Friday...
If we won't recieve ops from you, well...sorry, but we would have nothing to do, exept re-editing Ops, given by us...and believe me...it won't be like tens...only ones...

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:03 am

cool you scare most of people who post in op ex section Ratkiller :twisted: soon one-two my friend that like your amv will write a op for Freaks too :P
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:41 pm

Ops up. Cool amv.

RatKiller
Org Profile

Post by RatKiller » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:08 am

Devil^Shin wrote:cool you scare most of people who post in op ex section Ratkiller :twisted: soon one-two my friend that like your amv will write a op for Freaks too :P
Was it really tough? Sorry, I didn't mean to scare anyone...
We'll be looking forward to it =)

"Ops up. Cool amv"

Thanks =)

Listomar
Org Profile

Post by Listomar » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:09 am

morhshion
Org Profile

trade op!!!

Post by morhshion » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:08 pm

This is my new amv, it's my 5 amv, i made other amv that i don't consider!
It's an amv about fights on One Piece, and i made some crazy things, effects, sync, i used after effects 6.5 for some scenes...
i'll begin explein why this music video, is in category Parody:
1- Because i'm crazy and make, zoro that fight with sword fight againts one enemy of the anime Rurouni Kenshin, i try to made one story for this amv, that was, the story of Nami, that Shishio Makotto of anime Rorouni Kenshin, was burn the ship of Ruffy!!! So sanji that fights with legs, fight againts Gaara of the anime Naruto. So sanji fights remember Rock Lee fights!

Notice: This is not a Music Video About Naruto, Saint Seiya or Rurouni Kenshin!!! I only used some scenes or characters to enfatizate hte AMV of One Piece!!!

But ths is not a Comedy amv, it's have very actions, and i tryed to show the potential fights of the anime One Piece, because some people tells that this anime it's a comedy poor thing, bad desing...

Well, i use 2 music in this amv, one for make "Drama", that was the music of system of a down, and the other is that makes the real action!!!
I made some good effects i think, my friends tell me that was a good amv, and the effects was good used on it! The 2 music, has a good trasition that probably you will not see... i think that i can get better on the last fight scenes of this amv, and choese some better scenes in some cases, but i'm only tring to use the part of begin of the anime, and i have problems to edited this amv...

This music videos is my Beta version, why?
I had one big problem with my Premiere 6.5, many times it shot down when i was edited, and i exported this beta version, because it dosn't will be diferent of the Final Version, so after i export my premiere was bugged and i can't exported more videos, so i tryed to reinstall and doesn't correct the bug! i tryed to use Premiere 7.0 (1.5 Pro) but it's to hevy for my pc, and can't edited in it because it's to slow...
I tryed to After Effects 6.5 but, i'll need praticaly to rebuild almost my all AMV!!!

So i win a champion with this amv, so i decide that was nothing i can do, so i upload!!!
I hope you like!
I'd like to recive opinions, but i have hope to achive the TOP10%, but for this i only can receive good opinions, so if you not like this amv, don't opinions please!

This is the link:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=103333

I hope you enjoy!!!

Return to “Works in Progress”