Two for One Opinions.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby SQ » Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:48 pm

Op done and posted for your chobits amv. Posting op right now for your Sealab 2021 vid. -sigh- Luckily, I don't think that spoiled TOO much, I saw most of what was in your sealab 2021. . . Anywho, in return for doing two of your vids, would you do all three of mine?(If you have RealPlayer 8 or higher).
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

umm

Postby tamashii » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:27 pm

I don't know if your still up for the part but I hope so, go to

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12592

order to oath

and

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=11953

angels requiem

I'll download one of your videos now
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby SQ » Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:33 pm

bwaha! I know have FOUR AMVs. Do, if your one for two opinion deal is still up (and I KNOW you haven't done ops for mine yet) and I did ops for two of your vids, now that I actually have four, wouldn't it be O.K. to do all four?? (eh.) But then again, if you don't have RealPlayer 8 or higher, I still only have three. -sigh- Anywho, the other three links were given, here's my fourth link, if you chose to give an op to it, as well.

[-Pills-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=12720
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

done

Postby tamashii » Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:30 pm

I just opinioned your Hamtaro is Hardcore video, and saw your other one ( I forgot the name ). Anyway you make some very strange/different videos, but I mean that In a good way.

Very funny :lol:

Any way I'll wait for my opinions I guess

*waits*
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"
tamashii

Postby Dannywilson » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:43 pm

GOD DAMNIT I MEANT FOR THIS THREAD TO DIE NEARLY A MONTH AGO! god... I really can't do opinions right now, I'm running Mission: Improbable, and don't have the fucking time for this. I'll try to give you people opinions when I have the time (See: Two-three weeks from now). And if you're still hell bent on writing reviews for me, at least read the fucking author's notes before reviewing them, I really dislike people telling me the exact same shit I pointed out to them in the authors notes if they would only read them.

[MOD467: I'm giving this thread a mercy-killing in hopes of preventing Dannywilson from having a nervous breakdown. :wink: ]
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange