I need an opinion for my new EVA video.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

I need an opinion for my new EVA video.

Postby Slayerwolf » Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:44 pm

I need some reviews for my newest video. It's Neon Genesis Evangelion with a song called "Quakemaster" by MC Hawking. It's kind of a techno song with soundbytes from the Quake games. It's kinda funny and cool at the same time. Please don't flame! I'll gladly return the favor and review any video of yours you would like.

-Slayerwolf

Eva Masters
Slayerwolf

Re: I need an opinion for my new EVA video.

Postby Machine » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:14 am

Slayerwolf wrote:I need some reviews for my newest video. It's Neon Genesis Evangelion with a song called "Quakemaster" by MC Hawking. It's kind of a techno song with soundbytes from the Quake games. It's kinda funny and cool at the same time. Please don't flame! I'll gladly return the favor and review any video of yours you would like.

-Slayerwolf

Eva Masters

Jesus Christ Cris, I thought you were dead! :cry:
Machine

Postby Slayerwolf » Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:18 am

nope not dead. How are things in Austin? It's good to hear from you.

-Cris
Slayerwolf

Postby trythil » Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:33 am

Oooh, MC Hawking. His science is so tight, rhymes faster than light;
like a ton of TNT he's about to ignite.

E=MC Hawking.

Booyah.

I'd definitely like to take a look at this one. I'd appreciate it if you could review my latest sappy, crappy, depressing video:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=11787
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit.
trythil
is

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Return to Opinion Exchange