I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Postby lovelymoonbunny » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:59 pm

Hello everyone. *waves* I'm new...er sorta, I've been registered for awhile but have never posted and finally saved up so I could buy AMV makin' software. Sooooooo this is my first AMV that I need an outside opion on.

I used Pinnacle Studio 8 do make it all so it doesn't have any cool special effects but it's well timed.

It's all Gunnm (Battle Angel) footage Part 1 and done to the violin song from Aphex Twin.

You can find the AMV on KaZaA. The file name is AMV-Gunnm-Aphex Twin and the keywords are gunnm, battle angel, lovelymoonbunny, amv, anime, music, video, aphex twin.

If this doesn't pull up let me know. I'll see what I can do. If you want me to review yours in exchange that's np!

Thank you to anyone reading this

Lisa
lovelymoonbunny
lovelymoonbunny

Postby You choose Sam,the rest » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:08 am

I rather try to get it off of you via AIM then Kazaa......
You choose Sam,the rest

Postby lovelymoonbunny » Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:39 pm

i was finally able to load it to my webpage, be kind to my data transfer limmit.

http://www.lovelymoonbunny.com/amv.mpg
~I'm a fountain of Blood, in the shape of a girl. Your a bird on the brim, hypnotized by the whirl.~
lovelymoonbunny

Return to Opinion Exchange