Buy one get one free!

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby Paul Kievits » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:53 am

Wonka wrote:And Vegita, where is Vlaardingen in relation to Den Haag (where I grew up)?

I already thought Willem was a little too dutch for an american guy. Well vlaardingen is next to Rotterdam which is about 30km south of Den Haag. I have 1001 questions I want to ask but I won't do it in this thread since people will bitch about it going off topic, so I'll add you with generic messenger program x.
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here
Paul Kievits

Postby Wonka » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:52 am

Tom, your reviews are all up. Good job sir :D

PWolf and Vegita, I am currently having trouble downloading your videos (PWolf, I for some reason cant seem to locate your come sail away video, and Vegita, your server keeps cutting me off at random intervles. The most Ive been able to download is 8.76 Mb :( )

Everyone, I am EXTREMELY sorry for the late reviews as my home and work scheduals have become rather hectic in a hurry. I am working on them now, but it always takes me a little because I want to be sure and write a thurough report. Thanks for your patients, and again, I am very sorry for the delay.

Oh and Vegita, if you want to talk to me on AIM, PM me and Ill give you me screen name.

Thanks again everyone ^_^
Wonka

Postby Tom the Fish » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:19 am

Thanks for taking the time to write up thoughtful opinions. I appreciate it. I'm starting to think Appitite for Dynamite is my new fave AMV...

Tom
Tom the Fish

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:34 am

And Tom if I could interject, I loved both your vids I saw. I was watching em with Wonky, and you seem to have an excellent sense oif taste wich is way to a rare thing in the AMV community.

I'm a fan 8)
Beowulf

Postby Paul Kievits » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:57 pm

Little update: The server seems to be down for a little while or whatever, it is temporary though. I'll try to pressure poeple to have it up by the weekend... Ack why did the server go down now?
Paul Kievits

Postby Pwolf » Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:54 pm

Don't worry about that one then just do the love hina one.

Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby Paul Kievits » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:16 am

Wonka ... the video is available again (although I'm pretty sure you have it by now) ... enjoy.
Paul Kievits

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange