"MAGNUM BREAK!" [splat]

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby Dasyon » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:55 am

I'm trying to get your Onegai vid. But there is no connection to the ftp server. I'll try again tomorrow.
Dasyon

FTP for OmniStrata

Postby [AV] ChOjIn 69 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:11 am

For all of you who tried getting files off the ftp....i checked right now and the FTP's working fine...if you cant connect, server's probably full so try again later
[AV] ChOjIn 69

Re: FTP for OmniStrata

Postby Dasyon » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:56 pm

[AV] ChOjIn 69 wrote:For all of you who tried getting files off the ftp....i checked right now and the FTP's working fine...if you cant connect, server's probably full so try again later

Tried once again, and failed once again. How many sessions do you have open on the FTP server? And when would be the best time to try for one?
Dasyon

Postby [AV] ChOjIn 69 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:37 am

max of 5 users on the ftp server...as for the time...dunno...trial and error i guess...also, if you hammer the server....our server admin takes sadistic glee in banning the ip addresses of people who hammer him....so dont hammer him...set retries to a reasonable time and a resonable amount of retries...
[AV] ChOjIn 69

Postby OmniStrata » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:35 am

Reasonable time: 30-60seconds [I recommend 60]

Retries can be eternity if you wish...
OmniStrata

Postby priuscomet » Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:41 am

is the offer still going? i'm too lazy to check :P

but you owe me anyway.... :lol:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9035

thanks! ::hugs omni to death and talks thru smiling teeth:: you'd better review this... :D
priuscomet

Postby Koopiskeva » Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:11 am

that's kinda weird... seeing that yer both in the same studio.. ida thought omni wouldve seen yer video by now o.O
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Ean » Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:48 pm

Ean

Postby priuscomet » Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:22 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:that's kinda weird... seeing that yer both in the same studio.. ida thought omni wouldve seen yer video by now o.O

nope.... :? *cough*lazy bastard*cough*

:P well, he's hardly ever online and i couldn't transfer it to him...plus i just got it hosted now....so yeah..... :? he's never seen it yet...
priuscomet

Postby gurukast » Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:03 pm

lol@avatar

Well i won't mind reviewing your anime... but i'll have to pull it tommorow morning at work this 33.3k isn't fun at home :evil: Bear in mind i'm not any expert on anime music videos... :P but as I've told others.. I know what I like...Hope I don't come across a complete newbie!.. (OMG! WOW!! U RULZ!!) lol

my videos...

Alone - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11372
Confused - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11374
Sacrifice - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=11375
gurukast

Postby OmniStrata » Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:07 pm

You know Jackie, I'll have you proverbially shot if the video is as bad as my first one...

Oh yeah, Tita Vicky can use some of the money I lent her for your trip here...

I've got some stuffs for ya...

^_^

And if anyone wants to exchange Hentai, just drop [AV] Chojin a line...

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby priuscomet » Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:23 pm

OmniStrata wrote:You know Jackie, I'll have you proverbially shot if the video is as bad as my first one...

Oh yeah, Tita Vicky can use some of the money I lent her for your trip here...

I've got some stuffs for ya...

^_^

And if anyone wants to exchange Hentai, just drop [AV] Chojin a line...

^_^

o_0! errr......=\

::runs and buys a proverbial bullet prof vest and tons of armor::
::ducks in a 8ft hole lined with dirt bags::
::shouts out to jose:: its ur fault you didn't see it in the begining and tried to help me fix it long ass time ago before i got it hosted now. =\

::shakes fist:: you do know you bro is buying the tickets. and alex is comming. :P just a heads up. but jeremy said he'd bill you. :lol:

oh...and i need to talk to you about this idea i had for a dance vid. i'm so dying to start on it but i have no footage. :cry: nor a song. but i need your help on the footage part first. ;)
priuscomet

Postby OmniStrata » Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:44 pm

Just opinionated your video now SHUT UP!

You're doing very well right now on your own and I'm sure nobody wants to see anyone with technique similar to mine anymore...

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange