First 10 vids linked get a review.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby Garylisk » Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:17 pm

Vegeta for president wrote:Haha, got in on this one.

Could you review technoshock? I'll send the link in a pm since it's on my pc. You'll probably get arounfd 13/14 kb/s... The link to the info is: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6605 . I'll get you a link to the video ASAP.

That.... was nifty.
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
Garylisk

Postby Chaos Angel » Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:30 pm

Garylisk wrote:That was cool. You are so wrong in thinking you are the only one who would like it. I'll leave na op shortly :) I have some others to do beforehand =]

-Thanks!! ^_^
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Postby Essence Knight » Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:59 pm

Sounds like a good way to get a decent review, count me in. I just updated my first video tonight and need a comment or so. I'm new, so bust my chops. =^^=

"Syaoran's Confession"
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=10930

Note: The NEW MPEG version will be up sometime after midnight, the other two are there along with the OLD MPEG.
"The essence of imagination is to defy the boundries of reality itself at every turn."

Gimmie feedback on my video!
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/member_info.php?user_id=43127
Essence Knight

Postby Koopiskeva » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:46 pm

here ya go.. I think i counted right and this should be number 10..

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10098

:shock:
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:48 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:here ya go.. I think i counted right and this should be number 10..

koop! i forgot to watch it today. i hopefully will remember tommorrow and will get a chance to review it :D
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:49 pm

sorry if that had nothign to do with the topic of thee thread. i just thought i would tell him =O
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Koopiskeva » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:52 pm

ya... i would be on the chat room but... ya.. i cant seem to connect for some wierd reason.. so this is my only way of talking right now... umm.. ya...
Koopiskeva
|:

Postby Garylisk » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:56 pm

Yep, that's it. shop is closed for the night.

I'm downloading the two new entries now. All the others have opinions Except the one I couldn't find on the page. heh.
Garylisk

Postby Koopiskeva » Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:58 pm

woohoo! :O
Koopiskeva
|:

Postby Garylisk » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:16 am

Koopiskeva wrote:here ya go.. I think i counted right and this should be number 10..

OK, this is an incredible video. Please excuse me not leaving an op tonight. I am getting tired, and I really wnat to leave a detailed review for this. I'll do it tomorrow if I have time, if not then the day after.

Anyone reading this forum thread: Download this video NOW! It's is absolutely fantastic!
Garylisk

Postby Koopiskeva » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:22 am

cool.. glad you liked it. thx for the free spam too! :D
Koopiskeva
|:

Postby bloodyfang » Fri Sep 13, 2002 6:58 pm

i just watched it. about ten times. that is freakin great koop :D :D
bloodyfang

Postby Koopiskeva » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:38 pm

thx.. n deals...

8)
Koopiskeva
|:

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange