I hate my music videos.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

I hate my music videos.

Postby Dannywilson » Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:22 pm

But do you? I dunno, I'm willing to exchange opinions for opinions, so just tell me what you want me to review, my 1.5mbps connection will do the downloading and I will do the writing.

If you want them, my videos are here.

/me poses demurely. "Please be gentle. It's my first time...."

:roll:
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

Postby TommyRude » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:38 am

Oooooooooooooooo...........a Five Iron Frenzy vid, Rudeboy must see this. I'll revie said vid, y'all can take y'pick of any of the vids I have up to review.

Peace
TommyRude

Postby TommyRude » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:44 am

Um, on second thought, scratch that. You probably don' wanna know what I thought of that video........
TommyRude

Postby Dannywilson » Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:21 pm

Well Tommy you get my review, just because I've loved your vids before I even got to a-m-v.org. And I understand the Chobits vid is a sorry excuse for 25 megs... I look at it somewhere between a car crash and a homeless bum, I pity it, but it was my "Learning" Vid that i did with premiere... I only uploaded it to give a couple people easy access to it.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us
Dannywilson

sonofabitch!

Postby Dannywilson » Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:11 am

Sonofabitch! You people should realize that the Chobits vid is not nearly as good as the Sealab 2021 video! Yet I have nearly double the amount of downloads of the Chobits vid than the Sealab one! AAAAARGH!!! you peoplle are gonna destroy my hosting!!!
Dannywilson

Return to Opinion Exchange