The Slayers - comedy and drama

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Craftergoddess
Org Profile

The Slayers - comedy and drama

Post by Craftergoddess » Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:23 am

This week, I was finally able to set up my system for AMV creation, and the results can be seen:

The Slayers meets Weird Al Yankovic: Girls Just Want to Have Lunch
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10824

and

The Slayers with 'Nightbreed' soundtrack. CONTAINS BIG SPOILERS.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10846

Please note that the latter is rather big, nearly 86MB in size. I do not have huge expectations regarding my films; this is the first time I've done any sort of digital editing (I have some experience regarding analog, but that was years ago). I'm willing to take criticism on forum or in mails, whatever is best for you, the kind reviewer and critic; in return, I will do my best to review yours, but I cannot do so until after Monday (9th of September), when I can torment my boss' better and bigger broadband connection. (And save the AMVs on CD-ROM as well, for further inspection)

If you have any questions about what prompted me to do this, or that, please drop some mail; I'm always willing to answer the questions.
"It's not a dog!" Skiriki shrieked. "Look, it is a rock in a leash. I'm trying to practice handling a dog. But people keep mistaking my rock for a dog, so I painted 'this is not a dog!' to it, yet they still behave like it was going to bite their leg off. What IS wrong with them, anyway?"

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:49 pm

I dislike Weird Al, so I'm dowloading the bandwith-consuming one right now. :wink:

Feedback would be much appreciated on my latest video (Trigun, Sum 41 - Motivation). It's an action video, but it took a lot of work.

<A HREF=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... >Situation (Never What You Want It To Be)</A>
ImageImage

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:25 pm

Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
nil per os

Craftergoddess
Org Profile

Post by Craftergoddess » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:13 am

Thank you, Sierra Lorna; I'll review the AMV right away... alas, I'm afraid that others must wait until Monday evening. But then I can review AMVs all week long. (The things we do to avoid working, oy....)

I still feel a bit like an anthropologist in an unfamiliar territory, picking up lingo and customs... :)
"It's not a dog!" Skiriki shrieked. "Look, it is a rock in a leash. I'm trying to practice handling a dog. But people keep mistaking my rock for a dog, so I painted 'this is not a dog!' to it, yet they still behave like it was going to bite their leg off. What IS wrong with them, anyway?"

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:36 am

ImageImage

Return to “Works in Progress”