PLease op my new vid, first vid in this genre

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

PLease op my new vid, first vid in this genre

Postby soulscreme » Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:11 pm

This is my first sentimental vid, please op it
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10018
thanx a ton, i'llop yer in return no prob
uh... aniem rules only next to jesus?
soulscreme

Postby aaronlye » Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:03 am

Just downloaded your vid - will comment later, but I must commend you on an impressive hosting service - 1.7 MB/sec - a pity you didn't make full use of it with a higher quality file. :)

If you like, you can op one of the two vids I put up for op exchange (see thread: I'm feeling opinionated...)
なあ。。。今はどうする?
Sandrock www.sandrockproductions.com
aaronlye

Postby jbone » Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:24 am

Downloaded your video, I'll leave a review sometime today or tomorrow.

Please check out <A HREF=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=5967>Harsh Reality</A>. Thanks. :-)
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."
jbone

Postby Lyrs » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:10 pm

Dl'ing now. One more thing, I like feedback on my Opinions, just a "read it" is good enough for me. Makes it so that I don't feel like I'm talking to a wall.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science
Lyrs

Return to Opinion Exchange