...enjoys walks in the park and reviewing AMV's.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

SeeDTien
Org Profile

Post by SeeDTien » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:51 am

Thank you for the nice op, who said you where mean? anyways u live close to me, i live in glenview, small world? Thanks again

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:58 am

SeeDTien wrote:Thank you for the nice op, who said you where mean?
yup same here.

Kristyonna
Org Profile

Post by Kristyonna » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:08 pm

FurryCurry wrote: This may appear greedy, but I'll be happy to owe you another review review if you care to take a look at this, my only completed full length vid to date: Questioning Youth.

If you choose not to, I fully understand, but I can't help but try, ya know? :wink:

I will, of course, feel obligated to return a review of this with one of my own, <cue mission impossible music> should you choose to accept it. </MI music>

Again, thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing some AMVage from you.
I finished the second review, however, as much as I wanted opinions on my own videos when I first made them, I've sort of lost the excitement that I had for any of them. Thanks anyways.

It looks like I'm finished with everyone else who's requested something so far, as well. Yay me.
SeeDTien wrote:Thank you for the nice op, who said you where mean? anyways u live close to me, i live in glenview, small world? Thanks again
No problem neighbor. As for being mean... I'm not sure what you're referring to. Unless you mean when I said I wasn't as nice as Omni, in which case, is anyone?

Braveliver
Org Profile

Post by Braveliver » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:21 pm

If you need a video to review, my latest one has just come on-line. It is called "<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 75">Bright Eyes</a>." I will warn you, it is a little on the depressing side, but it is a good vid, I hope. If you want to review one of my other vids, you are more than welcome. My profile is listed in my signature.
Ah, yah wan tah know how I got mah name do ya? Well now, when I was a wee little tyke of 1 year ah wen a crawling up to a keg o' fire ale an started licken the spout. Mah mother saw meh and says, "Ah what a BraveLiver you got there," an the name stuck.
You can view my videos by <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... ">clicking here</a>. Please leave an opinion. I really want to know what you think.

trunksssj
Org Profile

Post by trunksssj » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:43 pm

I'm not too late am I? If I'm not could you review my latest video. It's an "X". The way the video goes, you might be able to tell what's going on if you've seen it or you might not. I get mixed reactions when people watch it. I do have to warn you though, it is a completely different type of video.

Past, Present, The Future
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=19948

Kotetsu-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kotetsu-chan » Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:20 pm

:D Thanks for doing a free review! This video is a romantic/fun video, and my intent was to do something different with this great series I just hadn't seen done before. I think the result turned out well, and I like reading people's opinions and reactions to it. Thanks again for doing an op, don't feel rushed to get it done. Oh,.. here's the link:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=19127
Sleep? What's that??

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:06 pm

Hey Kristyonna THANKS!! For your nice ops,if someday you UL any vid of yours I'll return your favour ^ ^
Nothing usefull here .

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:58 pm

If you not too busy I would like one for Speed Bossa Nova

The rest (that are uploaded) are on your 'do not disturb list.' But of you so choose just check the Profile as linked below.

Thanx!

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:53 pm

Hopefully FLCL is still original enough... the link for See Ya Later, Naota is in my signature. Enjoy =)

-DOKool

Brolli12
Org Profile

Post by Brolli12 » Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:09 pm

If you have some more free, feel free to review this one:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=17406
I am Da ONE!!

Return to “Works in Progress”