Op Request...and exchange...

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:58 am

EDIT: paulo...your in the op exchange since i was joking...

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Re: Op Request...and exchange...

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:03 pm

-Xoninmuoshda- wrote:
1- ^^I want some really good opionions for that video right there. I'd really appreciate it. In return I'll submit and opinion for anyone of your own videos...just some rules...

2 -NO NOOBS! I hate watching poorly done amvs...lol...but I'd really just like people that have been in this business for a while like me (4 years) to review my videos...and then ill review yours.

or if you dont care what i just said i guess noobs are alright... :?
Well a great problem here,cuz I can understand what you mean on "1",cuz when I give my op for some video with capture and edit High quality ,I always apologize for my noob point of view,cuz in almost videos with good quality I just can't find any bad point,but I am always honest whit my ops,and think about it, in "2"you said "no noobs",but you don't hav to say that cuz I'm sure that ppl with good works gonna ask you to exchange ops TOO,so if some noob give you some op,just gonna be something more FOR YOU,even that is not the kind of thing that you wanted to heard about your video,but I think that some "WOW,YOUR VIDEO IS GREAT",is not that bad to heard,know to finish that discuss,this is my opinion about what I tought when I read in this topic at the first time,I never said to nobody what I don't wanna heard from anybody.Nothing personal OK?anyway my vids are realy waste of time to ppl that make good works,you don't learn nothing with my videos,
so keep your good work and forget about this discussion,cuz here in ORG we hav more videos too see that we in fact can ,talking about time it's too precious don't waste it
Nothing usefull here .

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:53 pm

ok. eh...no offense taken.

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:12 pm

ok i downloaded ur vid but i couldnt view the whole 1:04 seconds of it it stopped at 49 seconds. said error in data avi or some thing. is there any thing special after that or no? just checking before i reviewed it.

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:58 am

No there is not. It's just the credits. you can go ahead and review it now.

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:22 am

well ive been doing this for 2 1/2 years. I'll check out yr vid, so if you can check out mine :)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=19619

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:39 am

Hey WN I'm checkin your video out then when I'm done I'll submit an opinion. Leave an opinion on mine :D

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:21 am

I reviewed your video. Time for you to review mine :wink:

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:28 am

Did and done. Sorry, i meant to imply i was leaving an op, guess i should of said it, lol. I never d/l a vid from op exchange without leaving an op.

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:08 am

okis :D

u like my opinion? :wink:

Return to “Works in Progress”