Willing to exchange opinions on my latest video

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Willing to exchange opinions on my latest video

Postby Slayerwolf » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:44 pm

Hey there,
I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in exchanging opinions. I have a video that has been downloaded a bunch of times but only has two reviews. It would really help. I'd be more than happy to review a video of yours in exchange.

-Slayerwolf

Gangs 'n Thugs
Slayerwolf

K

Postby ddojo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:31 am

ill review your vid if u review mine, http://olsforever,tripod.com/again.WMV
ddojo

k

Postby ddojo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:32 am

ddojo

k

Postby ddojo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:32 am

darn nevermind
ddojo

Postby the Black Monarch » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:06 am

I liked your Dirtbag video a lot more than the only other video I've seen that was made by you. I can't remember what the most recent one was, though. Er, was it the Power Rangers thing? Damn, I need sleep.
The only .org member to donate $1,500 and still have a donation status of "total leech"
the Black Monarch

Postby Wonka » Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:18 am

Im game. Im downloading your vid as we speak. If it aint to much to ask, please review my Soultaker vid. Just be warned, it is a pretty much mindless action vid. That dosnt mean that thought didnt go into its creation, all Im saying is that you wont receave a deeper meaning or watch a stroy unfold in a tearfull way, it was just designed as a fun action video showcasing some of the better moments of the animie, sort of like a long trailer.
Just givin you a heads up, Ive had people get upset with me becuase they were expecting somthing else ;)
Please enjoy the video, and Ill have your review up ASAP

Thanks in advance :D

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9103
Wonka

Postby leathelanime » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:16 am

More constant Pimp'n of that hell of a video which made me cry and comit to buying Dildo's to smack no-believers with....
leathelanime

Return to Opinion Exchange