we're waiting for reviews T T

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

istiv
Org Profile

we're waiting for reviews T T

Post by istiv » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:07 am

hi

first we would like to congratule the a-m-v.org staff, this website is great... but we're surely not the firsts to say that ;)

but

we're a new team then we're waiting for some reviews... it's sad that we're playing the game by review others AMVs then the others doesn't reply back :( or we're doing something wrong...or we are too uncool... let us know.

our AMVs sucks ? so please review it to allow us know it at less ;)

we will review all the AMVs for the ones who review us (and others too) trying to be as objective as we can. thx

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=27839

bye

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:12 am

Your not doing anything wrong. I'll review one of your videos but I can't to do the local downloads currently. If you put your videos up on fileplanet.com I could download them then. Plus the best part is the site is free if you haven't been there yet. Well let me know if you submitted any of files there and when they are up and running if you are going to do that. Thanks.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:15 am

Well, I'll gladly give a shot at some of those, if you want the opinion of non-professionals also. I won't get to them till this evening (expect the first review tomorrow at best), but you can check any of mine if you like (the ones done before 04-19 aren't so good, the others showing improvement) :

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=65349

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:25 am

yeah gene you're one of the 3 that gave us a review thx ;)
we didn't know fileplanet.com, we're going to have a look on it then if it's possible we'll host some file on it. thx for the hint.

arigatomyna, everyones review is welcome, an amv fan is an amv fan. be sure we'll take a look on your amvs ;).

Return to “Works in Progress”