An Offer...you may or may not be able to refuse O.o

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

An Offer...you may or may not be able to refuse O.o

Post by dbz_doomrider » Tue May 06, 2003 9:42 pm

Well, my music video "An Interpretation of Bardock-Turn the Page" has had some success so far, in it's first draft anyway, and I am gladdened greatly by that fact. Now, however, I have produced a remastered editions, the watermarks have been removed, the timing is the way it should be, and every issue has been dealt with that I was able to see.

Although the video does utilize the anime DragonBall Z, I need REVIEWS like mad on this new vid, and I put in a great deal of effort....so in exchange, I will review absolutely any video, to any anime, (trailer or not :p), for an opinion on my vid. AND I -will- make it priority to review vids well, first come first serve.

Here is the link to my video, and I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=17221

IF FOR SOME REASON, YOU WISH TO VIEW THE ORIGINAL VERSION (perhaps to make a comparison or something), it can still be found here:

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=16968

Kurainight
Org Profile

Post by Kurainight » Tue May 06, 2003 10:49 pm

ok review given hope you like... MY TURN MY TURN :D here's my link http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=32325 tell me what you think. :D

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Post by dbz_doomrider » Tue May 06, 2003 10:55 pm

Wow.........that's harsh man. A 6? You gave me a 3 sentence review, with no capital letters or anything......The old version got an average of 8-9. But everybody is entitled to their opinion I guess, but that one really hurt. Private message me with a more detailed explanation of what was wrong with the vid, and I'll give ya your opy. Thanks ^_^

Kurainight
Org Profile

Post by Kurainight » Tue May 06, 2003 11:14 pm

A 6??? :shock: haha well you see there is a funny story behind that :oops: ... Doing 2 things at once and not paying attention. I'm a person that gets right to the point, I don't beat around the bush i tell you what i like and what i don't. So most my reviews are usaly no longer than 2 to 3 lines, I fixed the op. and will pm what i did not like.

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Post by dbz_doomrider » Tue May 06, 2003 11:15 pm

Sorry >.<, but that was pretty harsh. I watched your vid, you'll get your review by tommorow at latest. (And as an edit of the post above, you did use caps...but still it was a little short...and a little harsh >.<)

Kurainight
Org Profile

Post by Kurainight » Tue May 06, 2003 11:33 pm

^.^ don't feel to bad. I was paying attention this time when i edited the op, and hey you got a 7.??. Not to shabby, I really love that song :D .

sepatooth
Org Profile

Post by sepatooth » Wed May 07, 2003 1:50 am

I'm downloading your vid right now, I'll probably post an op either in a half hour, or the morning cuz I may just go to bed, either way look for it so you can post an op on any of my vids. Thanks.
Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

cleo3930
Org Profile

Post by cleo3930 » Wed May 07, 2003 10:41 pm

I just left you an opinion.

I would appreciate an opinion on the following one:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=17220

The capture quality isn't DVD quality, but I intend on remaking it once I get access to the DVD footage (hopefully soon.)

dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Post by dbz_doomrider » Thu May 08, 2003 12:05 am

Thanks for the review ^_^. Yours has been written, I hope you find it useful. Good effort.

Return to “Works in Progress”